• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump cons the white middle class

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, it is my productivity which made it possible to generate the income from which the tax is being paid and nobody should be allowed to force me to be a Good Samaritan or to put stranger's health before those of mine and my immediate family.
Actually, it is the military power of the ruling "elite" upper class (who control both the government and the central bank) that enables them to create money (whether cash or printed numbers on other kinds of paper) out of nothing, and then force the rest of the population to use only the money that has been created by the central bank.

The so-called "productivity" of any slave (or "employee", to use the politically correct term) is then motivated by using such money (via the commercial banks and "employers") to bribe him/her. :wink:

From the point of view of slaves/"employees", masters/"employers" owe them money in return for their "productivity".
But from the point of view of both employers and the government (and of course, the government's upper-class cronies), their slaves/"employees" owe them "productivity" in return for the money (that they created from their superior military power) which they used to bribe the rest of the population.

Basically, unless you were lucky enough to be born into a truly rich family, if you want to prevent yourself from being locked up in a prison or a mental hospital, you have to accept the government's monetary bribe and then pay the government back in the form of "productivity" plus anything else the government wants you to pay, such as taxes, even if the taxes do not make sense to you. :wink:

Why? Simply because the government and their upper-class cronies happen to be powerful/smart enough (because of their genes and the head start they received from their ancestors; in other words, they were lucky enough) to brainwash sufficient militarily strong men to serve them by both protecting their bodies from being hurt and hurting the bodies of their enemies. :wink:

However, if one is brave enough to suffer imprisonment and/or death, rather than continue suffering as a slave, then it would be very difficult for the government to motivate such a person to resume his/her former life as a slave, simply because he/she would have managed to overcome his/her addiction to the government's bribes and he/she also no longer fears imprisonment and/or death. :wink:

There is one final way that the government can try to use to motivate such a person to become a slave again, i.e. by brainwashing him/her with the lie that he/she is a burden to society and to his/her family! :eek:
But if he/she is wise enough, he/she would defend him/herself by simply countering the brainwashing with the truth that it is society (including, unfortunately, his/her family) who is in the wrong! :wink:

And why is society (including, unfortunately, his/her family) in the wrong?
The main/fundamental reasons are:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed
wikipedia.org/wiki/Vainglory (i.e. the desire to show off and avoid losing "face", or to "save face", in the eyes of other like-minded people, i.e. unrepentant sinners)
:wink:

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u more productive?how does rent seeking equals more productive?how does sitting on a bunch of capital make u more productive?how does owning 1 million dollars worth stock and living off the dividends and enjoying ur jobless lifestyle make you more productive?how does owning a bunch of reits that owns billions of dollars of commericial,retail or industrial real estate and squeezing the shop owners,consumers,residential nuts being more productive?

it is not you who is productive my dear sir,it is only the capital that is being productive,it is the human labour thats being productive,it is you being "productive" at sucking wealth from others.......capitalism.....its a game of lets see how much wealth we can suck from the poor dumb masses while claiming we are being productive.

The more important question is how did I accumulate that capital in the first place? When I was a kid we lived in a very small HDB flat - 6 people squeezed inside and all my toys were hand me downs. I started off as a supplier of labour - from part time physical labour (MacDonalds, warehouses, etc) to earn extra pocket money (I don't have to if I don't want too we were poor but not starving) to professional services at a progressive higher monthly rate. Then I moved on to the property ladder, the stock market and now index futures. The crux is - before I was capitalist, I was first a labourer. My value as a labourer became higher as I moved from physical labour to mental labour and as I gained more experience to justify an ever rising hourly charge out rate. Now as a speculator, I am providing much needed liquidity to the market at my own risk. If I were to be absolutely broke tomorrow, I still have the most important productive tools with me - my brain and my character - and like the Gurajaratis expelled from Uganda for being too rich will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix in no time. That is called human capital or elitism according to the dumbfuck masses.

If capitalism is so bad, why don't these poor fucks of developed countries pray to be born in North Korea instead? They claim capitalism is bad solely because they want more free lunches and parachutes.

And besides, I have superior genes and ethos, same as the pioneer Chinese settlors of ..........

[video=youtube;OQq5gKYUoPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQq5gKYUoPc[/video]

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
............. blah, blah, blah ............. a whole lot of crap ............

And why is society (including, unfortunately, his/her family) in the wrong?
The main/fundamental reasons are:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Greed
wikipedia.org/wiki/Vainglory (i.e. the desire to show off and avoid losing "face", or to "save face", in the eyes of other like-minded people)
:wink:

Lucky, I don't have to re-invent the wheel:

[video=youtube;KG8hAULqUOw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG8hAULqUOw[/video]

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky, I don't have to re-invent the wheel:
Your response almost immediately reminded me of:

[video=youtube;OLv6ycYcpGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLv6ycYcpGI[/video]

[video=youtube;l5y68ErffgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5y68ErffgM[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more important question is how did I accumulate that capital in the first place? When I was a kid we lived in a very small HDB flat - 6 people squeezed inside and all my toys were hand me downs. I started off as a supplier of labour - from part time physical labour (MacDonalds, warehouses, etc) to earn extra pocket money (I don't have to if I don't want too we were poor but not starving) to professional services at a progressive higher monthly rate. Then I moved on to the property ladder, the stock market and now index futures. The crux is - before I was capitalist, I was first a labourer. My value as a labourer became higher as I moved from physical labour to mental labour and as I gained more experience to justify an ever rising hourly charge out rate. Now as a speculator, I am providing much needed liquidity to the market at my own risk. If I were to be absolutely broke tomorrow, I still have the most important productive tools with me - my brain and my character - and like the Gurajaratis expelled from Uganda for being too rich will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix in no time. That is called human capital or elitism according to the dumbfuck masses.

If capitalism is so bad, why don't these poor fucks of developed countries pray to be born in North Korea instead? They claim capitalism is bad solely because they want more free lunches and parachutes.

And besides, I have superior genes and ethos, same as the pioneer Chinese settlors of ..........

[video=youtube;OQq5gKYUoPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQq5gKYUoPc[/video]

so what?for some reason everyone thinks that makes them so special,that they know how to play the capitalism game,who doesnt know how to play the money game?if u know how to play monopoly u understand the foundations and basics of capitalism too.ask leong sam he will give u the same answer,oh we grew up in a dirt poor family in a small hdb,like who the fuck doesnt?and then they work jobs,part time jobs,multiple jobs and then followed by their success stories,oh they invested in such and such real estate oh they started so and so business and now they are millionaires?who the fuck cares?

i too was born in a blue collar working class family,i too grew up in a 3 room flat,and i was a y gen kid,90s and millenials when most singaporeans in these day and age are already pretty damn rich,plenty of my friends and elite school mates lived in 5 rooms and condos and some in landed and even 3 storey bungalows.i was already a capitalist when i was 12 playing video games,nobody said i had to,nobody told me to be,i just was,it was in my blood,i didnt want just to be rich,i want to be unimaginably rich,while most other kids that play games were more concerned with training their chars and upgrading their gear and pvp and strategy and dungeon running and whatnot,i was only concerned with one thing,how to make more money,trading,the game economy etc etc.i spend hours and hours in the market and the forums learning prices,tools to help me scan the auctions to look for things to arbitrage or things i can convert into a profit,reading the market and economics section of the forums to understand the game economy better and learn the strategies of the elite merchants,implemented tools and macros to streamline my trading process and help me manage tens or even hundreds of trades at a time,as my capital grew i was speculating and flipping more and more expensive stuff,some of the video game items i was flipping was worth $20,$30.$50 and even $100 in real life.i didnt just want to be rich,i wanted to be unimaginably rich,i wanted to be the top 0.1 percenter in the online world,i wanted assets that would dwarf what even the "rich" players would think is rich,i wanted to build empires,to mass fleets of ships and assets and build armies,people wanted to be the best pvper or pirate,i wanted to hire armies of mercenaries and smash them into submission and kill every single one of them and their friends.that is the power of capital...i wanted to build a gigantic manufacturing organization and logistics worth hundreds of billions.....well to be honest i didnt exactly achieve all of that.only to a small extent....

well fast foward to now in my twenties,im too just a lowly labourer,worked at mcdonalds,factories,fnb etc,my take home pay has never exceeded 2k,but every single dollar i can save every month i pump it into my portfolio of index funds and bonds and reits(that makes me a labourer/capitalist at the same time.when i achieve a portfolio of 50k or 70k i want to expand into real estate and make use of leverage to make my investments grow even faster.i try to make some side income playing poker and running a small side business doing arbitrage,buying stuff and reselling them on amazon or carousell.depending on my drive or ambition,i too can end up with a networth of 1 million or 3 mil or 5 mil or 10 million or even 100 million who knows?i will be generating passive income of 50k or 100k or 150k or even 500k a year or even millions but so what????i too know how to play the capitalism game,at the end of the day its just a game,how does it make u or i superior?with the tools that are available to us today,with the massive amount of capital flowing in our rich economies,with all the books and knowledge and online blogs and youtube videos about real estate,anyone can be a capitalist.if u know the secret to making great wealth why not put all that money to good use?

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
from my observation, especially directed at sinkies, those who strive from poor to rich, normally, very narrow minded and ever so sure of himself. big ego and have no tolerance for others.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
T

Remember, it is my productivity which made it possible to generate the income from which the tax is being paid and nobody should be allowed to force me to be a Good Samaritan or to put stranger's health before those of mine and my immediate family.

The first part of my wealth was due to my own productivity, which is above the average sinkie's. Beyond that, I took some risks in setting up a business, and leveraged on the productivity of my serfs. There's only so far personal productivity can go. After that, it's leveraging on other people's productivity. I also made good money from rent-seeking.

Vast majority of the rich make money from leveraging off their serfs and from rent, including famous science folks like Edison, Ford and Bill Gates.

The irresponsible peasants can always buy medical insurance. I will also buy but just like you can either choose to eat at MacDonalds and buy SGD 8 for a meal or at a fine restaurant for SGD 500 per head, it's up to you what type of insurance you want to buy. By taxing me SGD 300 and then telling me that gives me the privilege of eating at MacDonalds for the "subsidized" price of SGD 8 while seated next to a thunder sneezing Ah Pek is forced charity or daylight robbery to be exact. If the poor fucks don't buy the most basic medical insurance and die for lack of medical care, then that's the price for being irresponsible.[/QUOTE]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
................... anyone can be a capitalist.if u know the secret to making great wealth why not put all that money to good use?

1) I don't know the secret for making great wealth although from the activities of the past few months I do know that I can make a good living without risking too much capital and surprise of all surprises a range bound market can be more profitable than a volatile trending market. Since I am told that with the advent of quants and algos, the index futures market spend most of the time in ranges rather than trends, that suits me just fine. Of course range bound for the entire day and trend for 15 to 30 minutes can both occur at the same time, which makes target setting easier but opportunities to make huge profits riding large trends less.

2) I have not yet achieved my targets.

3) Time and health is ultimately more important and dealing with people are a nuisance.

4) Leveraging on the efforts of others works in charity as well as in business.

5) Many people are already in the top 10% of the pile just by being born in developed countries like Sinkieland, just that their minds and attitudes are not yet developed, so they keep voting for the same tyrants just because they believe they had no choice when in fact they do and then they complain about the wealth disparity and being screwed by the PAP, the rich, the devil, blah, blah, blah.

6) Points 3, 4 and 5 implies that it is probably best to do what Warren Buffett did and delegate the job to someone else, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in his case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

7) Points 1, 2 and 3 implies that I better focus on other things in the mean time. Not being a burden to others is already a form of charity, plus having the financial resources to satisfy my as yet unsatisfied needs is already putting my comparatively limited monetary resources to good use. Maybe you should ask your hero, Warren Buffett, why he did not donate a single cent to charity for the first SEVENTY years of his life. I am still very, very, very far away from that deadline.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more important question is ......

If I were to be absolutely broke tomorrow, I still have the most important productive tools with me - my brain and my character...

And besides, I have superior genes and ethos...
As frenchbriefs said:
by the time we hit the age 70,half of us are going to be dead and the money remains stuck in the system and the merry go round of eternity
so for your case and many other similar cases, the more important question is not your "superior brain/genes and character/ethos", but whether after you retire (at whatever age, and that's if you manage to retire), you have enough time and health left to enjoy your wealth before you die, right? :wink:

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) I don't know the secret for making great wealth although from the activities of the past few months I do know that I can make a good living without risking too much capital and surprise of all surprises a range bound market can be more profitable than a volatile trending market. Since I am told that with the advent of quants and algos, the index futures market spend most of the time in ranges rather than trends, that suits me just fine. Of course range bound for the entire day and trend for 15 to 30 minutes can both occur at the same time, which makes target setting easier but opportunities to make huge profits riding large trends less.

3) Time and health is ultimately more important and dealing with people are a nuisance.

4) Leveraging on the efforts of others works in charity as well as in business.

5) Many people are already in the top 10% of the pile just by being born in developed countries like Sinkieland, just that their minds and attitudes are not yet developed, so they keep voting for the same tyrants just because they believe they had no choice when in fact they do and then they complain about the wealth disparity and being screwed by the PAP, the rich, the devil, blah, blah, blah.

6) Points 3, 4 and 5 implies that it is probably best to do what Warren Buffett did and delegate the job to someone else, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in his case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_&_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

7) Points 1, 2 and 3 implies that I better focus on other things in the mean time. Not being a burden to others is already a form of charity, plus having the financial resources to satisfy my as yet unsatisfied needs is already putting my comparatively limited monetary resources to good use. Maybe you should ask your hero, Warren Buffett, why he did not donate a single cent to charity for the first SEVENTY years of his life. I am still very, very, very far away from that deadline.

lets not talk about charity or warren buffet or bill gates or chuck feeney,we all know these people are the minority,voluntary charity would never ever be sufficient,most human beings are greedy by nature.people dont even want to pay taxes that they are legally required by law let alone give away large portions of their wealth to charity.scumbags like sheldon adelson or donald trump the 20 year tax evading bastard and god knows how many corporations and greedy assholes and professionals out there trying to evade taxes thru loopholes or tax havens like Singapore.Panama papers alone state there are over 214,000 entities corporations and individuals in its papers.

i dunno about warren buffet,that guy was already ancient when he was "young" like fifteen years ago,he is born in a totally different era from u and me,from the womens suffrage and black civil rights days.my hero chuck feeney signed over his entire fortune all 1.6 billion worth to atlantic foundations in 1984 when he was 53.bill gates who is about 20 plus years younger than warren buffet started his bill gates foundation when he was 45,mark zuckerberg whose 32 has pledged to give away 99 percent of his fortune.people are getting more liberal and the age of giving is getting younger and younger.i have not seen a single inclination or intention from you to give anything other than to satify ur unsatified needs which im pretty sure would never be satisfied even though u already have a million dollars in investments supporting ur traders lifestyle and the fact that u already spend nearly ur entire life trying to satisfy ur "needs"...now i dont give a rats ass whether u feel charitable or not.my only concern and intention is for this world to be a slightly more fairer and equitable place.capitalism is just a game,a race to see who can collect more trophies and "currencies" be it virtual or real.capitalism without purpose is meaningless.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) Points 1, 2 and 3 implies that I better focus on other things in the mean time. Not being a burden to others is already a form of charity, plus having the financial resources to satisfy my as yet unsatisfied needs is already putting my comparatively limited monetary resources to good use.
If I were you, with a net worth that is high enough to trade up to forty contracts of HSI Futures:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237895-Bet-that-oil-will-fall&p=2537231#post2537231
I have enough bullets for 40 contracts
and even make a profit of roughly US$10,000 within only two hours:
PHEW - Profits = 51.5 points X 50 per point X 32 contracts = HKD 82,400 = MYR 47,000

The lesson to be drawn from this is - DON'T ASSUME YOU CAN DO THIS EVERYDAY

Mistake + inappropriate scaling = another mistake + Not panicking + Plenty of bullets + appropriate scaling at appropriate levels + LUCK = massive Profits
I would plan to retire within the next few months, and stop being greedy:
especially since:

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The belief that everyone can strike it rich is pure conservative bs.

Who said that everyone can strike it rich?
I didn't, so don't put words in my mouth.
So what if not everyone can strike it rich?
Does it then automatically mean that those who can may be forced by the gahbrament through the imposition of exorbitant taxes to help those are who are lucky enough to be born with no defects (imaginary ones no count) in developed countries with good schools to be "free from want"? Hell absolutely NO.

I don't mind paying taxes for internal and external defence (helps to protect my property anyway), infrastructure and the like and by the way this means under capitalism it is not everyone for himself. But not for entitlement programs that robs me of the fruits of my labour in return for social harmony. That is extortion or blackmail - these poor irresponsible fucks are collectively telling me through the agency of their one-fool-one-vote system that if I don't pay for their hospital bills (so they can smoke and overeat to their delight), universal pension (so they themselves don't have save and can borrow money to go for holidays), blah, blah, blah or else there will be no social harmony i.e. they will rob, kidnap, spread disease by coughing and sneezing without covering their fucking mouth, etc. Balls to them okay.

In a world of limited resources, from an economic standpoint, it is more humane for me to help those in undeveloped and war ravaged countries. Even Bill Gates' foundation spends most of its time and money on those who truly need help and not simply those who feel jealous.

[video=youtube;qLvZzHmxvUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvZzHmxvUI[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who said that everyone can strike it rich?
I didn't, so don't put words in my mouth.
So what if not everyone can strike it rich?
Does it then automatically mean that those who can may be forced by the gahbrament through the imposition of exorbitant taxes to help those are who are lucky enough to be born with no defects (imaginary ones no count) in developed countries with good schools to be "free from want"? Hell absolutely NO.

I don't mind paying taxes for internal and external defence (helps to protect my property anyway), infrastructure and the like and by the way this means under capitalism it is not everyone for himself. But not for entitlement programs that robs me of the fruits of my labour in return for social harmony. That is extortion or blackmail - these poor irresponsible fucks are collectively telling me through the agency of their one-fool-one-vote system that if I don't pay for their hospital bills (so they can smoke and overeat to their delight), universal pension (so they themselves don't have save and can borrow money to go for holidays), blah, blah, blah or else there will be no social harmony i.e. they will rob, kidnap, spread disease by coughing and sneezing without covering their fucking mouth, etc. Balls to them okay.

[video=youtube;qLvZzHmxvUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLvZzHmxvUI[/video]

Capitalism is about capital controlling the masses,the haves controlling the have nots.the one percent controlling the rest.PAP controlling all economic power in SG.just like a trader once said,Goldman Morgan Stanley rules the world.the rest of the world including sinkies are just hamsters in a wheel.

We must encourage a socialist world,we must encourage self sustainable development.

Last edited: