• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A simple message for my liberal friends

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can take your postmodernism

You can take your deconstructionism

Your privilege theory

Your intersectionality

And shove all that bullshit up your liberal ass

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sound too artsy fartsy,im a liberal realist,that is not my cup of bullshit.

[video=youtube;eELH0ivexKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sound too artsy fartsy,im a liberal realist,that is not my

Those terms are bullshit things professors write about to get tenure at liberal colleges. Pity many people actually lap them up thinking they actually mean something about the real world or worse, to cover up or brush off real oppression faced by real people

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your privilege theory

Your intersectionality

Ah Gong taught us that as long as the elected leaders ensure good economy, lots of good jobs, lots of money for the voters, the majority will continue re-elect the same leader. Voters don't give a shit about post modernism or pre modernism. What the fuck is that rubbish?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your privilege theory

Your intersectionality

How about treating people decently?
Now, we should embrace misogynist? We should be racist? Given the new order, all chinks should go back to China. Ah Nehs to India. Whites can remain in the West.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those terms are bullshit things professors write about to get tenure at liberal colleges. Pity many people actually lap them up thinking they actually mean something about the real world or worse, to cover up or brush off real oppression faced by real people

Pity the Americans who think that Trump is their saviour ...shows how stupid Americans are. Trump did a con job on them and they don't even know.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah!! No more abortions over women rights.

No more marijuana and drugs over staying sober.

Down with dirty assholes screwings and LBGTQs rights over family rights.

No more sexual liberization and getting Aids and other VDs.

To hell with all of them!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Given the new order, all chinks should go back to China. Ah Nehs to India. Whites can remain in the West.
Following that logic, all White Americans should return to Europe too! :wink:
And following that logic even more, the "Native Americans" (also known as "Red Indians") should return to East Asia and the African Americans should return to Africa, resulting in a totally depopulated North and South America! :eek:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about treating people decently?
Now, we should embrace misogynist? We should be racist? Given the new order, all chinks should go back to China. Ah Nehs to India. Whites can remain in the West.

The govt can start treating people decently by putting their countrymen first. Not feeding some illegal immigrant whilst your own workers are living on minimum wage.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The lefty luvvies make the most noise. Are always at the forefront and want to be seen. Protests. Movements. Parades.

They push forward their agendas aggressively and suppress all other views. They are the most intolerant of them all. As the US elections showed, the media is left wing.

There is no more credibility in the media these days. All this "politically correct" rhetoric is actually left wing propaganda.

Imagine a world where the lefty liberals had it all.

We'd be riding bicycles, smoking pot, making love everywhere, enjoying life, breathing fresh air, and collecting social insurance. What a dream. The reality is someone has to pay for that kind of lifestyle and ideal. And it certainly aint gonna be the liberals rolling up their sleeves to work for it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The lefty luvvies make the most noise. Are always at the forefront and want to be seen. Protests. Movements. Parades.
Can't stand that ...then move back to sinkapore.

They push forward their agendas aggressively and suppress all other views. They are the most intolerant of them all. As the US elections showed, the media is left wing.
This is idiotic speak. And you are supposed to be educated!

There is no more credibility in the media these days. All this "politically correct" rhetoric is actually left wing propaganda.
Fox News is now your only source of 'reliable' info. And the alt-right websites too. Look, you are chink ...the KKK won't accept you no matter how hard you try to seek inclusion.
Imagine a world where the lefty liberals had it all.
The world will be a better place. Greed will be curb. There will be respect. There will be inclusiveness. There will be concern for balance. There will be focus on protecting the planet. And they will leave the world a better place for the future generations. People will be able to live life as it was meant to be; not dog eat dog and beat the hell out of everybody just to get ahead. Time to learn from the Scandinavian countries.

We'd be riding bicycles, smoking pot, making love everywhere, enjoying life, breathing fresh air, and collecting social insurance. What a dream. The reality is someone has to pay for that kind of lifestyle and ideal. And it certainly aint gonna be the liberals rolling up their sleeves to work for it.
Simple ...just get rid of the billions in tax breaks given to business. You see the world as everyone is lazy. Only CONs are hardworking. There is a real world out there. When are you moving to the US where the CONs now rules?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Can't stand that ...then move back to sinkapore.

This is idiotic speak. And you are supposed to be educated!

Fox News is now your only source of 'reliable' info. And the alt-right websites too. Look, you are chink ...the KKK won't accept you no matter how hard you try to seek inclusion.

The world will be a better place. Greed will be curb. There will be respect. There will be inclusiveness. There will be concern for balance. There will be focus on protecting the planet. And they will leave the world a better place for the future generations. People will be able to live life as it was meant to be; not dog eat dog and beat the hell out of everybody just to get ahead. Time to learn from the Scandinavian countries.

Simple ...just get rid of the billions in tax breaks given to business. You see the world as everyone is lazy. Only CONs are hardworking. There is a real world out there. When are you moving to the US where the CONs now rules?

I never said that I cannot stand it. I'm just calling it as it is.

"Idiotic speak". That's what you call my views. Who's the one who is intolerant?

I don't watch Fox News. I am against the KKK. This whole link between Trump and the KKK was made by....the liberal media to discredit Trump. Find me where he says he support the KKK.

When are you moving to North Korea? That's the last place where communism is still the primary economic system.

We all have our views and inclinations. Does it make one or the other stupid? An idiot?

There is a difference between discussing about what needs to be done in order to get certain results, what sacrifices need to be made, what effort and determination needs to be put in and someone screaming there head off about others being racist, misogynists, anti-gay, idiots, stupid, fuckers, assholes, bigots, CCB.......

There is no more conversation on the real issues these days. Just whatever is politically correct as determined by the media and the lefties.

It's ok. It is just how the world is today.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Gong taught us that as long as the elected leaders ensure good economy, lots of good jobs, lots of money for the voters, the majority will continue re-elect the same leader. Voters don't give a shit about post modernism or pre modernism. What the fuck is that rubbish?

bapok johna! ... you think people here will still buy your farking shot!! ????

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The govt can start treating people decently by putting their countrymen first. Not feeding some illegal immigrant whilst your own workers are living on minimum wage.

Ask the Republicans why did they block all the bills to help the poor and middle-class? The right-wingers did a good con job putting all the blame on Obama when it was the Republicans that did all the damage. In the US, the President doesn't have absolute power.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never said that I cannot stand it. I'm just calling it as it is.
Yeah, right.

"Idiotic speak". That's what you call my views. Who's the one who is intolerant?
Please look at the mirror before you criticise me. I would have accorded you respect if you showed respect.

I don't watch Fox News. I am against the KKK. This whole link between Trump and the KKK was made by....the liberal media to discredit Trump. Find me where he says he support the KKK.
So the media is liberal ...don't you know that National Post is right-wing, likewise the many papers own by them?
How did you draw that conclusion that the link between KKK and Trump was another liberal media conspiracy? Do you know that a prominent alt-right figure was brought to run his campaign? Do you know what is alt-right?
For the longest time, Trump did not disavow the endorsement from the KKK.
If by evidence, you want to see Trump hugging and kissing a Klansman, I don't have it because Trump wouldn't be that stupid to display publicly his affection for the KKK.

When are you moving to North Korea? That's the last place where communism is still the primary economic system.
Since when do I like communism?
We all have our views and inclinations. Does it make one or the other stupid? An idiot?
I respect views and inclinations even when I don't agree with them. But if you are merely spouting nonsense, they are idiotic. Make valid arguments and you get due respect.

There is a difference between discussing about what needs to be done in order to get certain results, what sacrifices need to be made, what effort and determination needs to be put in and someone screaming there head off about others being racist, misogynists, anti-gay, idiots, stupid, fuckers, assholes, bigots, CCB.......
Come on ...all the statements Trump made didn't qualify him to be given those description? Oh, it is another liberal media conspiracy ...even when he doesn't deny them and he repeats them.

There is no more conversation on the real issues these days. Just whatever is politically correct as determined by the media and the lefties.
Want to shut down the media and let Trump run his own newspaper and tv stations? Will that make you happy coz only Trump views can be heard and seen. Hey, there is a country that the government does that ...it is called sinkapore. That would be your nirvana.

It's ok. It is just how the world is today.
The world is getting screwed up y right-wingers.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
winnipegjets, you obviously hate me, cannot stand me, and do not respect me.

I'm sorry. Anyway your invitation to have laksa with you.....I figured you were just patronizing me lah.

I will not discuss anything with you anymore. There is no point. You are right. We right wingers are the cause of all the problems in the world. God bless you.