• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cheap jerseys

weijianhuaka

The day Danny Amendola and Julian Edelman met 'The Godfather'

They met at the "Quality Italian" in New York, ordered chicken parm, and talked for hours about their connection across two different NFL eras -- the gutsy, undersized slot receiver cheap NFL jerseys thriving in a big man's game. Their motto, as Danny Amendola of the New England Patriots tweeted, is as straightforward as their style of play on the field: "Across the middle till the day we die."

"I had a friend there who didn't play football cheap NFL jerseys and he was in awe that there was so much detail to something so simple as running a 10-yard route. It was interesting to hear their perspective on it, and how they work with Brady on that, and how they get in sync."

Chrebet was first introduced to Amendola in 2015 by chance. He was at an event, met one of Amendola's close friends and that's how the connection cheap jerseys was first made; a brief phone call ensued. What Chrebet learned during that call was that Amendola had long admired him, hanging his poster on a wall in his home as a teenager. It's the same way Chrebet once viewed Seattle Seahawks great Steve Largent (1976-1989).

"Some people were like 'How could you take a picture with Patriots guys?' But I think it's a cool picture to see rivals together, and guys from cheap jerseys two different eras," he said. "When I was playing, the slot receiver wasn't really a thing. Now they draft for it."

That's why, to Amendola and Edelman, he's "The Godfather." "When they called me that," Chrebet said, "I thought it cheap NFL jerseys was hysterical, the greatest thing ever."