• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious WAF Kopitiam Hor Fan Chef how you cooked my Take Away Supper?

mortarmafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw him cooking from afar at late night there were just 2 customers at that time. Did not noticed anything wrong.

I paid for my take away Hor Fan and spent 10mins to reach home from Kopitiam.

I began to makan my Hor Fan.

WAF!

ALL the Hor Fun lump up together into a rock solid Batu in the center, gravy and vegetables and sliced fish surrounding the center lump of Hor Fun Rock!

It was really rock solid, hard to believe! I would had taken video of it if I can wasn't hungry. I used the take away chop stick and flimsy spoon to break it open. Damn the chop stick broken!

Inside the rock solid Hor Fan Ball there was absolutely no liquid. This solid ball soaked inside lots of gravy, but no liquid enter inside!

How the fuck did they cooked it? Special new dish? Batu Hor Fan Ball? It was not left for long time nor cold, it was hot and only 10 mins journey from Kopitiam.

Damn crazy!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rock solid erection hor fun. one of sinkieland's best. he must be thinking of chiobu and pak chiu cheng with secret gluey sauce when he prepared it for you.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
rock solid erection hor fun. one of sinkieland's best. he must be thinking of chiobu and pak chiu cheng with secret gluey sauce when he prepared it for you.

Where, where...? Where is location of stall...we also want to partake leh.....:biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe they are using Ah Tiong's formula to make hor fun. You know the Ah Tiongs know how to make things cheap and look like the real thing but it is all fake. You will not even know if the substance is safe.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a Malaysian who prepared your horfun.
Quaytiao is kept in refrigerator.
U order .heat up gravy then pour on it.
Consider lucky never laosai or vomited.