• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Donald Trump's "First 100 Days Plan" to "Make America Great Again – For Everyone"

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
wikipedia.org/wiki/First_hundred_days

Let's see whether the following will become a reality, especially the Great WALL of North America!!! :eek:

[video=youtube;_R4L-Os2LSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4L-Os2LSI[/video]

[video=youtube;XzkzNIA_e1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzkzNIA_e1c[/video]

DONALD J. TRUMP DELIVERS GROUNDBREAKING CONTRACT FOR THE AMERICAN VOTER IN GETTYSBURG | Donald J Trump for President
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1
(first posted by Trump's Campaign on 22 October 2016, Saturday)

Download PDF
Presents 100-Day Plan To Make America Great Again – For Everyone

Gettysburg, PA: Today, in historic Gettysburg, PA, Donald J. Trump presented a game-changing plan for his first 100 days in office. This revolutionary “Contract with the American Voter” will ensure that America’s economy is revitalized and citizens are protected.

“I’m not a politician, and have never wanted to be one. But when I saw the trouble our country was in, I knew I couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. Our country has been so good to me, I love our country, I felt I had to act,” said Mr. Trump in his address.

“Change has to come from outside this broken system. The fact that the Washington establishment has tried so hard to stop our campaign is only more proof that our campaign represents the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime,” he continued.

“I am asking the American people to rise above the noise and the clutter of our broken politics, and to embrace that great faith and optimism that has always been the central ingredient in the American character. I am asking you to dream big.

“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between Donald J. Trump and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington,” he concluded.

DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

• FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
  • SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
  • THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
  • FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
  • FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
  • SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

• FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
  • SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
  • THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
  • FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
  • FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
  • SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
  • SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

• FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
  • SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
  • THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities (wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city)
  • FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
  • FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.[/B]

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

[video=youtube;sgPvoMR-aZo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgPvoMR-aZo[/video]

Attachments

• CONTRACT_FOR_THE_VOTER.pdf
    446.8 KB · Views: 411
  • donaldjtrump.com-DONALD J TRUMP DELIVERS GROUNDBREAKING CONTRACT FOR THE AMERICAN VOTER IN GETTY.pdf
    50.7 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trump is all hot air. You see him on TV and see him on campaign ...it is true.

A bilionaire calls Trump the 'father of all lies'.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/07/not-one-dime-billionaire-tepper-slams-trump-on-charitable-giving.html

He has no idea how to make America great again. All he offers during his rallies is a cliche of unworkable ideas, or ideas that he has not a clue how to implement. He can't navigate the complexities of policy making or handle the nuances of international relations. In short, an ignorant, clueless, brainless politician who can only be a snake oil merchant selling fake promises to people who lack the ability to think critically and question assumptions. Although he positions himself as anti-establishment, everything he has done indicates that should he gain power, he will have neither the strength, the wisdom or the knowledge of how to combat the established political elite.

He is selling Americans an empty future built on fake promises that he cannot deliver upon and basically taken all his supporters for a ride.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of plan only people with balls will able to promise..

Look at the comment of the above ball-less sinkie losers.. They are just beta mangina losers who cannot even sort out their own life. And dare to comment on alpha ball male.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's true, then he must be a very good actor because he seems to have gained a lot of real support, including many "respectable" high-profile individuals and organizations:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List of Donald Trump presidential campaign endorsements, 2016

Anyway, here's his final television ad:

[video=youtube;JlzLCpqDmws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzLCpqDmws[/video]

According to the last two paragraphs of that article, that same billionaire seems to be backing both sides:

"Tepper, who supported President Barack Obama in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012, said he will vote for Hillary Clinton for president but support Republicans in congressional races.

Tepper noted that Americans face a choice between "two people who have judgment issues" in Clinton and Trump. He said he does not like the Democratic economic platform and hopes the GOP keeps control of Congress."

By the way, he also happens to be Jewish:
wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Tepper
bloomberg.com/billionaires/profile/david-tepper

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what the world need today to stop this British Empire to exploit, pillage and create unnecessary wars round the world. British Empire politicians are evil.

DT may bring some fresh approach USA needed to do business but not create wars round the world.

Over past 400 years this shitskin white man Pommies spent 52% of their time create wars, pillage and exploit other nations one after another.

Also to bring down Rothschild Empire.

Only China and Russia can stand USA nonsense.

He has no idea how to make America great again. All he offers during his rallies is a so to brong dowmcliche of unworkable ideas, or ideas that he has not a clue how to implement. He can't navigate the complexities of policy making or handle the nuances of international relations. In short, an ignorant, clueless, brainless politician who can only be a snake oil merchant selling fake promises to people who lack the ability to think critically and question assumptions. Although he positions himself as anti-establishment, everything he has done indicates that should he gain power, he will have neither the strength, the wisdom or the knowledge of how to combat the established political elite.

He is selling Americans an empty future built on fake promises that he cannot deliver upon and basically taken all his supporters for a ride.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
already posted my proposal for the wall at the bully pulpit years ago. it comprises 7 layers (6.9 to be exact) of no-man's land limb- and life-destroying hazards:

1. 6.9m of high voltage electric fence armed with motion sensors
2. 69m deep minefield with 6.9 anti-personnel mines per 69 sq m
3. 6.9m wide moat infested with alligators
4. 69-ft fence filled with barbed and concertina wires
5. 696m deep minefield with 69 anti-vehicular and 696 anti-personnel mines per 69 sq km
6. 6.9m of high voltage electric fence armed with cams, sensors and claymore mines
7. machine gun and mortar pillboxes with 69m by 69m of field of fire supported by drones and made in america toyota pickup trucks armed with .5 inch caliber machine guns

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“(Trump voters) don’t necessarily like him that much and they don’t necessarily agree with him, they’re not racists, rednecks, they’re actually pretty decent people,” Moore said to the audience about why so many blue collar workers were shifting towards the billionaire.
“Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club, and stood there in front of the Ford Motor executives and said, ‘If you close these factories, as you are planning to do in Detroit, and rebuild them in Mexico, I am going to put a 35 percent tariff on those cars when you send them back, and nobody’s going to buy them,'” Moore continued. “It was an amazing thing to see. No politician, Republican or Democrat, had ever said anything like that to these executives. It was music to the ears of people in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The Brexit states.”
“Whether Trump means it or not is kind of irrelevant because he’s saying the things to people who are hurting and it’s why every beaten-down, worthless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle class loves Trump,” said Moore. “He’s the human molotov cocktail that they’ve been waiting for, the human hand grenade that they can legally throw into the system that stole their lives from them.”
“And, on November 8th, election day, although they’ve lost their jobs, although they’ve been foreclosed on by the banks, next came the divorce, now the wife and kids are gone and the car’s been repoed. They haven’t had a real vacation in years; they’re stuck with the sh***y Obamacare Bronze Plan where you can’t even get a f***ing Percocet. They’ve essentially lost everything they had, except one thing, the one thing that doesn’t cost them a cent and it’s guaranteed to them by the American Constitution, the right to vote.”
Moore concluded that a vote for Trump is going to be the biggest “F*** You” to the establishment that will ever be recorded in human history.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...everything he has done indicates that should he gain power, he will have neither the strength, the wisdom or the knowledge of how to combat the established political elite.
Just like how I've never voted for the PAP or any other Sinkie political party, I also don't support Trump or Hillary or any other U.S. Presidential candidate; but if I were you, I would make an effort to remember the following fact:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237134-The "Jewishness" and the Jewish connections of Donald Trump!
because that's the most important aspect of a Trump Administration. :wink:

As long as he has strong support from the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Armed_Forces
(i.e. from the highest-ranking Generals to the lowest-ranking privates), his current Jewish and non-Jewish connections should be more than enough to assist him in delivering whatever both he and they want. :wink:

In my opinion, the key thing is whether the worldwide Jewish elite want the US Armed Forces to invade Iran within two years after next year's inauguration, just like how they invaded Iraq in early 2003, about two years after George W. Bush was inaugurated:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Doctrine
wikipedia.org/wiki/Support_for_military_action_against_Iran
globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran

[video=youtube;9RC1Mepk_Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw[/video]

[video=youtube;-MqVY1-ncBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MqVY1-ncBI[/video]

[video=youtube;_qxzZY4JycY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxzZY4JycY[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_to_America
wikipedia.org/wiki/Den_of_Espionage
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
(a "Shi'a Islamist militant group and political party based in Lebanon", that was "conceived by Muslim clerics and funded by Iran primarily to harass the Israeli occupation" of southern Lebanon, after Israel invaded it in 1982; Hezbollah even seems to have the moral support of Russia!)

Furthermore, just last year (2015), Ali Khamenei (Iran's "Supreme Leader"):
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Khamenei#Zionism_and_Israel
said:

Khamenei: Israel won't survive next 25 years | The Times of Israel
timesofisrael.com/khamenei-israel-wont-survive-next-25-years

Khamenei: Israel will no longer exist in 25 years
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/09/khamenei-negotiation-us.html

Iran's Khamenei: Israel won't exist in 25 years - CNN.com
edition.cnn.com/2015/09/10/middleeast/iran-khamenei-israel-will-not-exist-25-years

Iran’s Supreme Leader Says Israel Won’t Exist in 25 Years - The New York Times
nytimes.com/2015/09/10/world/middleeast/iran-ayatollah-khamenei-israel-will-not-exist.html

I also noticed that since the Vietnam War started in the mid-1950s, it seems that whenever the US military physically invades another country, it's during the tenure of a Republican President.

If a pro-immigration Democrat President were to be elected, it would be difficult for him/her to approve the US military to invade Iran, because that might offend the Shia Muslims in the US:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States#Shia_Islam

So I think that's why the powers that be want an anti-immigration (especially if the immigrants are Muslim) Republican President to be inaugurated next year. :wink:

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
if TrumP is sincere , really want US to be great again ,
and has ball of steel like Rodrigo Duterte
he should get rid of the FED ,
let treasury prints the dollar bills
stops the system of fractional reserve banking ,
limits leverage of banks and wall street firms

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who wants to bet 100 bucks he will spend the rest of his term just like all the previous presidents explaining why he's unable to fulfill his campaign proposals.

Wake up idiots!!!!Trump knows he can't fix anything,make America great my ass,more like make my wallet great again.in the first 100 days he's going to implement a bunch of pork barrel policies to make it ten times easier for his companies,give himself 20 more years of presidential tax breaks,declare war on Iraq again and send Trump refineries in which is actually just bp and Exxon using Trump's name.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who wants to bet 100 bucks he will spend the rest of his term just like all the previous presidents explaining why he's unable to fulfill his campaign proposals.

Trump is a high performance person. He is a doer and not like lazy Obama always going for holidays to play golf or Hillary sleeping when her people call for help.

I am ready to put money in stocks and investment to see real growth in US if Trump got in. Under Hillary, the growth is going to be like now and like Japan in zombie state. Without the Fed pumping money to float the dead economy, it would have died long time ago. What market need now is a crash to wash out dead companies and then speedy recovery with healthy ones.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Battle For Western Civilization: What Side Were You On?

[video=youtube;8R-Iz--e6Vc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R-Iz--e6Vc&t=607s[/video]

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal

A bilionaire calls Trump the 'father of all lies'.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/07/not-one-dime-billionaire-tepper-slams-trump-on-charitable-giving.html

Actually in USA, the sentiment generally is that Clinton is the pathological liar and Trump is brash and actually says something even if it's politically incorrect.

There are far more billionaires who are republicans (everybody knows that) so your stupid offhand example of one billionaire's comments on trump is worthless. Democrat is a party held together by mostly blacks and illegals.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has no idea how to make America great again. All he offers during his rallies is a cliche of unworkable ideas, or ideas that he has not a clue how to implement. He can't navigate the complexities of policy making or handle the nuances of international relations. In short, an ignorant, clueless, brainless politician who can only be a snake oil merchant selling fake promises to people who lack the ability to think critically and question assumptions. Although he positions himself as anti-establishment, everything he has done indicates that should he gain power, he will have neither the strength, the wisdom or the knowledge of how to combat the established political elite.

America is a large country.

I think you better worry about your own broken rice bowl and vulnerable existence having to live in SG and under dumb ass LHL who can't tell his ass from his face first

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL never earned a penny that isn't from sucking taxpayers in his life. Carrying on his freeloading useless legacy from his old man who was the same.