• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikapore Ministers and their Facebook pages

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, I am thinking of switching my tactics here or even incorporating my PAPsmear tactics into the realm of Facebook. I have been monitoring some Facebook pages of Ministers and Gay Loong. I noticed that there is quite a range of vigilance on these Facebook pages. Tan Chuan Jin's FB page for example has a lot of negative posts from netizens on his activities. For example, after he smuggled his Crassloot Leeders thru Tuas checkpoint to avoid ICA control, he tried to defend himself on his FB page, but many netizens laid into this moron's antics. And you could read all these negative comments for days after the incident. they were not deleted or blocked at all.

then on the other hand, you have gay loong's FB page, where there are nothing but good positive comments. Even not matter how stupid his selfies and antics are, there are absolutely no bad comments. this can only happen if someone monitors his FB page and either blocks bad posters or totally delete their negative posts.

So, although my threads and posts have been read here by both pro and anti PAP as well as the anonymous general public and some of my threads have even been put out there in the ethernet, I am thinking now of switching attacks directly to the FB pages of PAP politicians. For one, i don't think FB will reveal my information as the account holder. So, it should be pretty anonymous. I like making my message known directly to the Minister and those who follow his FB page. I will be civil and address them by their proper names and refrain from the use of bad language. i wonder if they will still block me. I can make up new FB accounts all day long if that is what they do. I could cut and paste relevant posts from here to their FB pages. Or just make direct comments on their page as it comes up.

Comments and advise welcomed.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try run for election give u more power and if get arrested leave country easy.

Stay here as it is yr kpkb here attract viewers like us.

So, I am thinking of switching my tactics here or even incorporating my PAPsmear tactics into the realm of Facebook. I have been monitoring some Facebook pages of Ministers and Gay Loong. I noticed that there is quite a range of vigilance on these Facebook pages. Tan Chuan Jin's FB page for example has a lot of negative posts from netizens on his activities. For example, after he smuggled his Crassloot Leeders thru Tuas checkpoint to avoid ICA control, he tried to defend himself on his FB page, but many netizens laid into this moron's antics. And you could read all these negative comments for days after the incident. they were not deleted or blocked at all.

then on the other hand, you have gay loong's FB page, where there are nothing but good positive comments. Even not matter how stupid his selfies and antics are, there are absolutely no bad comments. this can only happen if someone monitors his FB page and either blocks bad posters or totally delete their negative posts.

So, although my threads and posts have been read here by both pro and anti PAP as well as the anonymous general public and some of my threads have even been put out there in the ethernet, I am thinking now of switching attacks directly to the FB pages of PAP politicians. For one, i don't think FB will reveal my information as the account holder. So, it should be pretty anonymous. I like making my message known directly to the Minister and those who follow his FB page. I will be civil and address them by their proper names and refrain from the use of bad language. i wonder if they will still block me. I can make up new FB accounts all day long if that is what they do. I could cut and paste relevant posts from here to their FB pages. Or just make direct comments on their page as it comes up.

Comments and advise welcomed.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Try run for election give u more power and if get arrested leave country easy.

Stay here as it is yr kpkb here attract viewers like us.

Interesting advice. I never thought of that. U need money to run for elections here. While its not a matter of no money to do so, its more likely a waste of money.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like all candidates raise funding.
Spending worth it bring name to your family.

Or Crete a ngo or politcal association give power to speak for a group of people. Go find angmoh they are good at it.

Don't do it alone will end up like the 2 boys Roy and Amos.

Interesting advice. I never thought of that. U need money to run for elections here. While its not a matter of no money to do so, its more likely a waste of money.

Last edited: