• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Malaysia Boleh

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;wbWE0wi-pXk]https://youtu.be/wbWE0wi-pXk[/video]

[video=youtube_share;L6DxPWOzQ-w]https://youtu.be/L6DxPWOzQ-w[/video]

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Students should focus on the what they like most in classes and not forced to learn things they have no instrest in.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Students should focus on the what they like most in classes and not forced to learn things they have no instrest in.

i was very talented in pak chiu cheng but my teacher forbade me to do it in class. she being a desi should have cultivated and groomed me to be super duper jerk(off).

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a disgrace to Muslims. She should cover herself up from head to toe and stay home learning how to serve her future husband instead of performing out in public like a prostitute!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malays have a different kind of talent, just like the niggers in USA, they are good in sports and rapping.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There are hundreds of talented female drummers on the net with their own youtube channels.

What's different about this Mudlander is that she displays such joy at doing what she loves.

Compare her exuberance with Sina who is pretty deadpan throughout.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
[video=youtube_share;YXlPWeTJN9Q]https://youtu.be/YXlPWeTJN9Q[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i was very talented in pak chiu cheng but my teacher forbade me to do it in class. she being a desi should have cultivated and groomed me to be super duper jerk(off).

I was a talented upskirter but nobody encouraged me to further my dreams.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love the way she twist the drum stick.
You could have become a successful jav director if you had pursued the upskirt with more passion and vigour.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a disgrace to Muslims. She should cover herself up from head to toe and stay home learning how to serve her future husband instead of performing out in public like a prostitute!

An appropriate reminder for those belonging to the Religion of Peace.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

tis is culture , way of life
it is not the same for difference races , societies.
each one has it own unique culture and way of life.
that s y , silly chink students commit hara kiri when their parents exert too much pressure.

how do u know she was force to learn ?