• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Useless Sinkie MILF Upset That Woman Calls Her Crazy Son A Bastard!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the fuck are you two morons hijacking the thread?

Can you two meet in person at some parking lot and fight it out like real men?

Mr JohnTan aka the Elite-Handsome-Face ( I have to bite my tongue on the word handsome ... ),

I have contributed constructively to your thread, decrying the plight of the william syndrome child and condemning the actions of the woman who despised Elaine Chan because of her son.

I am no intention of hijacking your thread. It is a good thread highlighting the plight of the disadvantaged children in Singapore, especially when we set aside Purple Day yesterday to remembering them.

I hope you will have sympathy for these children and their parents. Please extend your help and support to Elaine Chan.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right. Same for me then who have contributed greatly to highlight the society injustice and plight of wives having useless husbands who walked out of marriage when faced with task of raising very sick or special needs child.

Mr JohnTan aka the Elite-Handsome-Face ( I have to bite my tongue on the word handsome ... ),

I have contributed constructively to your thread, decrying the plight of the william syndrome child and condemning the actions of the woman who despised Elaine Chan because of her son.

I am no intention of hijacking your thread. It is a good thread highlighting the plight of the disadvantaged children in Singapore, especially when we set aside Purple Day yesterday to remembering them.

I hope you will have sympathy for these children and their parents. Please extend your help and support to Elaine Chan.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So you have. I was touched for your sympathy for the crazy kids and have made a cash donation towards their cause.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the woman who despised Mdm Elaine Chan , calling her 'useless' for giving birth to a special needs child.

woman.jpg

What kind of woman wear a straw hat and a cloth to cover her face and shop at Killiney Road 's 7 eleven store?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from flatearther after one week? OK confirm flatearther is in the same class as shameless mudlanders who think it's their birthright to slander and bully people.

Looks like you are a half past six investigator again as far as any investigation on me is concerned. Why so slipshod? What you suggested is already my previous signature and it was Michelle Obama not Hillary who said it then. And most important is you missed out the post that I highlighted this nice phrase and gave credit to Michelle Obama for it. I demand an apology from you for this insinuation that you made of me. Or are you like the mudlanders Wunderfool etc who shamelessly slandered me and can expect no apology from them despite demand?

Pardon me for interrupting, but I'm suddenly inspired to suggest a new forum signature for you, i.e. two YouTube links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCsM3iklq8Q
[video=youtube;nCsM3iklq8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCsM3iklq8Q[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xDtWLTgKY
[video=youtube;q9xDtWLTgKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9xDtWLTgKY[/video]

Also, instead of calling you "ginfreely", may I call you "Hillary"? :p :o

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from flatearther after one week? OK confirm flatearther is in the same class as shameless mudlanders who think it's their birthright to slander and bully people.
Believe it or not, I had actually bothered to draft quite a long reply last week, but decided not to post it, since you refrained from posting for some days, so I decided to let this issue slide. :wink:

But since you seem to really want me to reply, here you go:

What you suggested is already my previous signature...
Yes, you're right; I remember seeing it before. :wink:

... and it was Michelle Obama not Hillary who said it then.
Yes, I'm also aware of that. :wink:

And most important is you missed out the post that I highlighted this nice phrase and gave credit to Michelle Obama for it.
Although I don't remember seeing that, I also believe you when you say you "gave credit to Michelle Obama for it". :wink:

I demand an apology from you for this insinuation that you made of me.
But if you were/are under the impression that I was insinuating that you "stole" the "When they go low, we go high" phrase (or any other variation of it) from anyone (whether from Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton or anyone else), then I'm afraid you misunderstood my intention, simply because my only intention was to suggest a new forum signature for you that includes the two YouTube links I posted, in addition to your old signature that included that "nice phrase". :wink:
That still does not mean I'm accusing you of "stealing" it from anyone; I just thought it might be a good idea for you to promote Hillary Clinton by including those two links in your forum signature. :wink:
In fact, including those two links would also prove that you did not steal that "nice phrase" from her/them (just in case anyone accuses you of "stealing"), right? :wink:

As for asking whether I may call you "Hillary", that was simply because I suddenly realized it rhymes with "ginfreely", so I just felt like calling you "Hillary" at that time. :o

I honestly don't think I've done anything wrong, so even if I were to say "sorry" now, you would think I'm being sarcastic, right? :wink:

Or are you like the mudlanders Wunderfool etc who shamelessly slandered me and can expect no apology from them despite demand?
1. No, I'm not like Wunderfool, who seems to have also misunderstood my intention.

2. I honestly don't know if Wunderfool is a Malaysian.

3. As for the original sammyboy.com member (or group of members/clones) who slandered you (and that's if they really did slander you) in some old posts/threads, I honestly have no idea who they are because I've never seen those old posts/threads before, so if you would like me to read those old posts/threads, please post their links or PM me. :wink:

Looks like you are a half past six investigator again as far as any investigation on me is concerned. Why so slipshod?
I am 100% sure that you have wrongly/wrongfully accused certain members of being clones of that original member (or group of members/clones) who slandered you (probably a long time ago, I'm guessing), which is probably the main reason those wronged members are so irritated by you. :wink:

So once again, if you don't mind letting me know the links to those initial posts/threads in which you were truly the victim, I would also not mind making the effort (which might last for more than a few days or even weeks) to help you ascertain whether the currently active members that you suspect to be clones of your original slanderer (or slanderers) are truly his (or her/their) clones. :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are you kidding that you are not insinuating I stole this phrase? Wunderfool or me or anybody else reading your post would interpret in the same way. And why should I add the Hillary videos when my phrase has nothing to do with Hillary but Michelle Obama. And aren't you a search expert? Don't say you don't remember me highlighting this nice phrase of Michelle Obama, just do a search and you can confirm it easily and you should do that since you are the one who started this whole thing. In fact you should have checked properly before you opened your mouth first time to talk anything about this phrase and make the insinuation in your suggestive comment that you should call me Hillary instead of ginfreely.

As for the original slander post, it's in the Living in JB forum, I am also very curious as I didn't see it myself and until today don't know what was posted but going by all the hounding and stalking over the last two years from the devils in this forum, got to be either prostitute or mistress or god knows what. And FYI it's really slander. Btw I can't give you the links as the original post was deleted by Wuqi and this is what he has promised me to give me a copy 11 months ago but I have not received or heard anything from him since then.

And I am not sure who you said I "wrongfully accused" to be clones. You should list them out and with proof that I am wrong. Btw saying someone is clone is not the same as saying someone is a thief, which is what you did to me - without checking properly first - and which is really wrongful accusation. That is slander while anybody can guess anybody else is clone, like how you "wrongfully accused" - using the same term as you - I am the clone of what's his name the suresh clone? That was during my self ban period and I also didn't bother to reply then on your "wrongful accusations". Anyway you are wrong ok as I have no clones that are not declared and banned by Leongsam. So your clone hunting skill is also nothing to shout about OK and I don't need your help to ascertain for me clones. FYI i don't need to search people posts also can tell who is clone as their evil intention is as clear as night and day. Its no use pointing out exactly how I know they are fakes as i have done before and see the shameless ones started tweaking their actions to make my analysis appears wrong when it was right. Btw Wunderfool just did that in the other thread to appear less mudlander.

And lastly what do you mean by i refrained from posting in the last few days and so you didn't post your reply that you drafted and "let this issue slide"? Why should I refrain from posting? Fyi if I didn't post it just means nothing to post or busy or not interested to even read. Isn't that the case for everyone here? Why you don't say they refrained from posting?

Believe it or not, I had actually bothered to draft quite a long reply last week, but decided not to post it, since you refrained from posting for some days, so I decided to let this issue slide. :wink:

But since you seem to really want me to reply, here you go:

Yes, you're right; I remember seeing it before. :wink:

Yes, I'm also aware of that. :wink:

Although I don't remember seeing that, I also believe you when you say you "gave credit to Michelle Obama for it". :wink:

But if you were/are under the impression that I was insinuating that you "stole" the "When they go low, we go high" phrase (or any other variation of it) from anyone (whether from Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton or anyone else), then I'm afraid you misunderstood my intention, simply because my only intention was to suggest a new forum signature for you that includes the two YouTube links I posted, in addition to your old signature that included that "nice phrase". :wink:
That still does not mean I'm accusing you of "stealing" it from anyone; I just thought it might be a good idea for you to promote Hillary Clinton by including those two links in your forum signature. :wink:
In fact, including those two links would also prove that you did not steal that "nice phrase" from her/them (just in case anyone accuses you of "stealing"), right? :wink:

As for asking whether I may call you "Hillary", that was simply because I suddenly realized it rhymes with "ginfreely", so I just felt like calling you "Hillary" at that time. :o

I honestly don't think I've done anything wrong, so even if I were to say "sorry" now, you would think I'm being sarcastic, right? :wink:

1. No, I'm not like Wunderfool, who seems to have also misunderstood my intention.

2. I honestly don't know if Wunderfool is a Malaysian.

3. As for the original sammyboy.com member (or group of members/clones) who slandered you (and that's if they really did slander you) in some old posts/threads, I honestly have no idea who they are because I've never seen those old posts/threads before, so if you would like me to read those old posts/threads, please post their links or PM me. :wink:

I am 100% sure that you have wrongly/wrongfully accused certain members of being clones of that original member (or group of members/clones) who slandered you (probably a long time ago, I'm guessing), which is probably the main reason those wronged members are so irritated by you. :wink:

So once again, if you don't mind letting me know the links to those initial posts/threads in which you were truly the victim, I would also not mind making the effort (which might last for more than a few days or even weeks) to help you ascertain whether the currently active members that you suspect to be clones of your original slanderer (or slanderers) are truly his (or her/their) clones. :wink:

Last edited: