• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Who are the ones who say will CHOP when Trump wins

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without a doubt my vote will go to Ron Reagan.

do you mean this ron reagan?

image.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any recommendations on where to invest if Trump wins the elections?

Read that Asia will be in trouble with Trumps policies & it will trigger a global recessions.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any recommendations on where to invest if Trump wins the elections?

Read that Asia will be in trouble with Trumps policies & it will trigger a global recessions.

If Donald J Trump becomes president and his policies cause a global meltdown and thereby he loses his billions then I'm also most willing to lose whatever I have.

If these multi-billionaires, Sheldon Anderson ($36b), Carl Icahn ($18b), Wilbur Ross ($3.5b), Bernie Marcus ($3.3b), Steve Wynn ($2b) and a few others are willing
to risk their fortunes to support Donald Trump, then I'm also willing to risk my small fortune.

In America the White House is only one of the three branches of government.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Donald J Trump becomes president and his policies cause a global meltdown and thereby he loses his billions then I'm also most willing to lose whatever I have.

If these multi-billionaires, Sheldon Anderson ($36b), Carl Icahn ($18b), Wilbur Ross ($3.5b), Bernie Marcus ($3.3b), Steve Wynn ($2b) and a few others are willing
to risk their fortunes to support Donald Trump, then I'm also willing to risk my small fortune.

In America the White House is only one of the three branches of government.

Trump can't be a disaster after all the previous ones who didn't achieve anything significant. They have been on a downward trajectory for a long time.

Unlike Hillary who achieved nothing over the past 3 decades in office, Trump, being new in public office will be brazen and given the status quo, being brazen cannot be a bad thing for the US.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the ones who say will CHOP when Trump wins

Pls own up, will you?
So far, I've managed to discover two. :p

20-03-2016, 11:56 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226863-If-Donald-Trump-Wins&p=2411489#post2411489
If Donald Trump wins, I chop!
13-10-2016, 12:22 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236327-Clinton-to-win-US-presidency-2016&p=2523471#post2523471
If Hillary doesn't win, I chop!!
19-10-2016, 02:39 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236651-Trump-destroy-Clinton&p=2526262#post2526262
Hillary is going to win. All the polls says she will win by a landslide. If Hillary loses, I chop!