• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nobody likes working for a woman boss, including women

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most employees in Singapore still prefer having a male boss, a new report by recruitment firm Randstad has revealed.

The findings would appear to back up a report last week that three-quarters of female employees in Singapore feel that women are under-represented in workplace leadership positions.

According to Randstad's global Q3 2016 Workmonitor report, some 76 per cent of employees in Singapore surveyed stated that they prefer to work under a male boss, the fourth-highest proportion among the 33 countries in the study.

This was higher than the global average of 65 per cent who preferred a male superior.

Such sentiments were shared even by women in Singapore, with 74 per cent saying that they had a strong preference for male direct bosses, surpassing the much lower global average of 58 per cent.

The study was conducted from July 20 to Aug 4 this year via an online questionnaire among employees aged 18-65 who worked at least 24 hours a week in a paid job.

http://business.asiaone.com/career/news/more-3-4-employees-singapore-prefer-working-male-boss-study

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most employees in Singapore still prefer having a male boss, a new report by recruitment firm Randstad has revealed.

The findings would appear to back up a report last week that three-quarters of female employees in Singapore feel that women are under-represented in workplace leadership positions.

According to Randstad's global Q3 2016 Workmonitor report, some 76 per cent of employees in Singapore surveyed stated that they prefer to work under a male boss, the fourth-highest proportion among the 33 countries in the study.

This was higher than the global average of 65 per cent who preferred a male superior.

Such sentiments were shared even by women in Singapore, with 74 per cent saying that they had a strong preference for male direct bosses, surpassing the much lower global average of 58 per cent.

The study was conducted from July 20 to Aug 4 this year via an online questionnaire among employees aged 18-65 who worked at least 24 hours a week in a paid job.

http://business.asiaone.com/career/news/more-3-4-employees-singapore-prefer-working-male-boss-study

If you've had one, no surprise .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true at all. The worst type of boss is the stupid male boss who is ingrate. Second worst type is wishy washy male boss. Third worst type is Mr Nice guy. Women bosses I worked with are better in comparison.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what awwa has to say about that. By the way, be ur own boss then u can do whatever shit u like.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true at all. The worst type of boss is the stupid male boss who is ingrate. Second worst type is wishy washy male boss. Third worst type is Mr Nice guy. Women bosses I worked with are better in comparison.

I agree. Many of the Sinkie male bosses are stupid, lack of ideas and ingrates. Just look at the PAP elites you will know what I meant.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a female OC as my centre commander during NS, and got along fine with her. She was fair and gave me lots of freedom during my service. Also, I had a female department boss when I worked in the auto-parts company in Canada, she too was a good boss to me. Overall, I have no complains about female bosses. I suppose it all depends on whether one fits into the organisation and work surroundings. Female colleagues, well, depends on how friendly they'd get.:smile:

Cheers!

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is not having a woman as a boss. The problem is having a SINKIE woman boss.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you've had one, no surprise .

women makes the worst bosses and leaders. indecisive and dependent on others. just look at south korea president Park and USA hillary clinton. both spineless and dependent on their aides. Now both in big big trouble as both are spineless and dependent on otehrs ot make decision. Spineless idiots. so much for women rights and whole day kpkb about equal rights etc.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a female OC as my centre commander during NS, and got along fine with her. She was fair and gave me lots of freedom during my service. Also, I had a female department boss when I worked in the auto-parts company in Canada, she too was a good boss to me. Overall, I have no complains about female bosses. I suppose it all depends on whether one fits into the organisation and work surroundings. Female colleagues, well, depends on how friendly they'd get.:smile:

Cheers!

Have you bed your bosses female bosses before ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women makes the worst bosses and leaders. indecisive and dependent on others. just look at south korea president Park and USA hillary clinton. both spineless and dependent on their aides. Now both in big big trouble as both are spineless and dependent on otehrs ot make decision. Spineless idiots. so much for women rights and whole day kpkb about equal rights etc.

Yes pinky falls into this category.. depends alot on her husband Ho Jinx

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I watched from CNA yesterday that Hillary was famous and on Times magazine two years before meeting Bill Clinton.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...6OUEBAzlhb4xikToA&sig2=BDzaXlx1GX0b8XH-XKJRZw

"The speech forms a famous part of Clinton’s biography. She was the first student commencement speaker in Wellesley’s history, and she drew national attention by channeling the frustration of Vietnam-era college students in response to the words of the Republican senator who preceded her on the stage. "

"The young Hillary Rodham who gave that speech, and who you hear in this clip, wouldn’t meet Bill Clinton for another two years. "

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking feminist whores bosses are either unwanted spinsters or unfucked wives, they are power hungry but they do not have what it takes to run the show given their sex deprivation.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have mood swings,sometimes very happy and sometimes suddenly very sad,KNNCCB make u confused !?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking feminist whores bosses are either unwanted spinsters or unfucked wives, they are power hungry but they do not have what it takes to run the show given their sex deprivation.

COWARD mudlander in disguised as sinkie is always slamming Sporean woman as he was dumped by one. Ding ding shame shame! LOSER cottonmouth aka GPfun aka SINKIE

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have mood swings,sometimes very happy and sometimes suddenly very sad,KNNCCB make u confused !?

Their fucking dildo no battery and the carrot broke into half, still stuck inside.
That's why they have this cheebye face sometimes. Sinkie worthless cunts are the worst!