• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice Needed

seth11

Hi, need some advice from some industry people in the real estate. Me and my fiancee ballotted and got a hdb 4 room flat last year and the flat will be ready for keys collection in 2 years time (required deposit was paid with cpf). However, recently we got into thinking to get a condo unit near town area for easy commute. The condo will top in 2 years time too. So, my questions are:

1) Must i give up the hdb flat since option was paid
2) Any ways around this so that i end up with the hdb as well as able to buy the condo unit?

Not taking hdb loans for the hdb 4-room flat. Will be from banks.. any advice? Thank in advance.