• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Minions Meng and Kung pledge eternal loyalty to House of Lee

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from pliant Mouth Piece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ong-ye-kung-ng-chee-meng-promoted-to-full-ministers/3168330.html

PEASANTPORE: Acting Minions Ong Ah Kung and Ng Ah Meng have been promoted to full Minions.

In an Imperial decree issued on Friday (Oct 28), the Peasantpore Privy Council said Ah Kung has been promoted to Minion for Educational Propaganda (Higher Sex Skills). Ah Kung will also be Second Junta Minion.

Meanwhile, Ah Meng has been promoted to
Minion for Sex Education (Schools). He will also be Second Minion in the accursed Ministry of Transport.

Ah Kung is luckier as he was a loser in the 2011 but entered Imperial Court using the backdoor known as GRC. Ah Meng is cursed to touch Transport and will no doubt be scorched the same manner that Penang Laksa has been fried. It pays to have a good Papa in senior Ong who is the favourite bootlicker of dead dictator LKY

The promotions are part of leadership renewal and will take effect on Nov 1 after Ruler Loong nearly blacked out while delivering the State of the Regime speech.

"No fishes, prawns will also do lah," said Ruler Loong in a Facebook post on Friday. "There aren't many good lackeys around so I make do with lesser ones, as long they are loyal to House of Lee, I promote them."

"I hereby command peasants shall serve Ah Meng and Kung, and toil to enrich House of Lee," he added.

ACTING MINIONS GRATEFUL FOR PM LEE'S CONFIDENCE

Reflecting on his work with the donkeys in Ministry of Education (MOE), Ah Meng wrote in a Facebook post that “dealing with MOE civil serpents and school principals akin to dealing with well dressed paedophiles".

He added: “I will kowtow to Ruler Loong's portrait ten time daily! Ah Kung is my main rival and his Ah Pa, that basket wily fox Old Ah Ong, I must guard against him"

As for those MOE donkeys, I leave them alone after changing the PSLE, KNN, they are more cunning than devils from the abyss and can really sabo your plan to reform the system.

Fucking hell, in meetings, MOE serpents say they sarpok me, but end of day, they subvert the PSLE change, still the same, only the rich children go to better schools, what kind of school system is that?”

Of course, nobody ask why mission schools take money from taxpayers but only admit children from their alumni or why Mats and Nehs cannot study Higher Jawi or Higher Tamil

Ah Meng also said he looks forward to plotting his escape from Transport Minion Penang Laksa.

Only an idiot will want to be a Minion at the Transport Ministry as he can see what Transport has done to Suzhou Loser Jos Teo.

In a Facebook post, Ah Kung also said that he is grateful to his Ah Pa for currying favour with LKY such that Ruler Loong loved their clan's curry favour.

He added: “You see, I lose in Aljunied but so what, Ruler Loong loves our Ong style curry and still let me enter Imperial Court via backdoor known as GRC.

In Peasantpore, the only way to get ahead is to curry favour with LKY. If not for my Ah Pa's hardwork, where got Ah Kung be a full minion despite defeated by Labour Pariahs?”

In Peasantpore, it is not how capable you are but how well your Ah Pa can curry favour with the House of Lee.

Ah Kung said that in the coming years, the regime will continue to allow mission schools to get taxpayers monies but only accept students from alumni or rich families.

Reforming the school system will unwisely upset many powerful and rich clans

Last edited: