• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mudland to buy Navy ships from China

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Smart m&ds. They would be using chink missiles armed with chink tech to sink trespassing chink ships in the south chink seas.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it obvious enough, Malaysia PM Najib's wisdom in purchasing military wares from China instead of the US
is a tacit move to let China know that Malaysia trust China enough to buy her military equipment.
In other words, Malaysia is keen on continuing Trade and Prosperity with Great China.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it obvious enough, Malaysia PM Najib's wisdom in purchasing military wares from China instead of the US
is a tacit move to let China know that Malaysia trust China enough to buy her military equipment.
In other words, Malaysia is keen on continuing Trade and Prosperity with Great China.

Malaysia could end up buying F-18's. And maybe japanese submarines. Precarious balancing act. The high speed rail will go to china, as they want it expanded all the way to bangkok,

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Najibee is smarter than our Ah Loong?? He is scratching Mr. Xi back.

Ah Loong can only kick Mr. Xi back.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is obvious buy in Rmb is cheaper and made in China spare parts and maintainace is cheaper too.
Fuck angmohs machines and equipment are problems and unreliable and they don't manufacture anymore. In times to come they also buy from China.
By then China will dominate WMD manufacturing like they made Christmas toys for their Walmarts... Hahaha

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
msians, indons and pinoys are ahbang stock - not very techy. not good at maintenance.

instead of buying super expensive advance sophisticated arms that need intensive maintenance like sg, buy the simpler and more robust stuff. quite effective if tactics are good.

if a country has super arms, many siaolangs will start looking for wars to fight - many siaolangs here are dying to invade johor state.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck angmohs technologies are expensive becos they cannot get it made cheaper and sustainable. Their supply chains are incompetent to made parts economically.

Sophiscated they think so. More like text books style trail and errors designs sell first and problems come use modification kits to fix the problems instead of scrap whole idea rebuild new models.

Want to sell to China steam boats technologies which China use wind sails sustainable technology in maritime.

msians, indons and pinoys are ahbang stock - not very techy. not good at maintenance.

instead of buying super expensive advance sophisticated arms that need intensive maintenance like sg, buy the simpler and more robust stuff. quite effective if tactics are good.

if a country has super arms, many siaolangs will start looking for wars to fight - many siaolangs here are dying to invade johor state.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good of the m&ds to embrace the throwaway concept..maybe replace every few years...no need to maintain... anyway will never be a war...so it's only for show...looks can kill

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it obvious that it is time for sinkies to move out of sg.. Malaysia is the nearest and easiest mode of immigration.. If not, you can go up north to Thailand.. They are building the kru canal to destroy sinkieland too.

I love it when sinkie stupidity karma is taking effect.. All right!!!! I want to see sinkie suffer and being humiliated.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart m&ds. They would be using chink missiles armed with chink tech to sink trespassing chink ships in the south chink seas.
On the contrary, the Chinks would have already pre-infected their hardwares with viruses and spywares so that they will automatically relay to them beforehand in the event of a planned attack. In this way, the Chinks military will be well prepared and could either take evasive actions or destroy their enemies altogether.

And the above spying is very true because I had once out of curiosity, bought a smartphone (using their proprietary OS) from Beijing. Later, I found out that it will auto-record all the telephone conversations and there is no way to turn this feature OFF. I believe if the smartphone were to connect to WiFi, it will automatically relay these messages back to their Chinks server without my knowledge. This smartphone was supposedly meant for their domestic market and so I believe it's another way of spying on their own people. How despicable and deplorable are the Chinks? I have since, discarded that smartphone.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Chinese gunboats u can buy in dozens to see who has the last gunboats standing. With chao angmohs gunboats u can only ybuy a few and no more. After losing a few start panic and withdraw. This was how US angmohs loss Vietnam and fuck off.

Good of the m&ds to embrace the throwaway concept..maybe replace every few years...no need to maintain... anyway will never be a war...so it's only for show...looks can kill

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
In view of the Kra Canal project, Malaysia should work with China to boost Penang as the trans-shipment hub of the future.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope our SAF would be ordering a dozen or so missile frigates from our own local war industries soon. We need to keep ahead of the m&ds.