• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Larry Ng Teck Meng left wife and daughter for a Thai woman working in V6

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...e-daughter-thai-woman-working-v6-5491618.html

Larry Ng Teck Meng.

Together with you for going almost 3 years but yet you're still a motha****er who can't seems to control your hormones and your dick around ****ing other girls.

14264061_10154693042528493_4954880291932305173_n.jpg

14713755_10154693044378493_123337412489532826_n.jpg

14716073_10154693046723493_909049735834247086_n.jpg

14708210_10154693049678493_3133739709408988897_n.jpg

14731296_10154693057843493_3239479890194583221_n.jpg

14729369_10154693057948493_1153603846542870418_n.jpg

14732412_10154693058023493_482777289148371843_n.jpg

14606425_10154693058113493_4514613364331447908_n.jpg

Even when we are married , you cheated on me with this Vietnam girl work at club nexus also when I was pregnant , brought her to hotel and even claimed her blow job was good.
You left me and your own daughter for a Thai woman working in V6 and even lied to everyone . What's next ?
You cheated on me again with this Vietnam girl called LINH JC and denied everything when your dear Vietnam girlfriend already admitted everything.
Ask you for a month of 350 for your own daughter ? You rather not give and tell me you don't have money but use that amount of money to hang flower for your slutty girlfriends and open alcohol .
You owed how many people money outside and even have to borrow money from loanshark ,how much of your debts have I paid off for you all these years ?
These 3 months , I'm the one taking care of baby and having to work full time alone, trying to work hard tk support baby alone , taking care of her alone as well. What have you done ? Nothing other than using your itchy dick to **** girls outside.
YOU CLAIMED YOUR FLOWERS AT CLUB NEXUS ARE VERY GOOD AND YOU EARNED A LOT A MONTH BUT ALL THESE AMOUNT ARE USED TO SATISFY YOUR DICK BY BRINGING MANY DIFFERENT GIRLS TO HOTEL INSTEAD OF GIVING A PARTIAL SUM TO YOUR FAMILY.
I don't really care if you're a gangster or whatsoever , no gangsters did **** as irresponsible as you. You're a loser among all gangster .
A good liar that works in club nexus to cheat people and make use of people
One thing for sure Larry Ng , stop telling all your friends or whoever of how much you "love" your family or wanting to play happy family when you have been doing all these **** outside and to all his "customers" or "brothers" , he's working hard but not for the sake to support his family , it's for his own dick's benefit.
To all his "friends" especially those working in nexus , who knew everything , thank you for making my baby fatherless. You are not obliged to tell me everything about his affairs but as a friend who cares , the least you could do is to tell all his sluts or to tell him to control his dick rather than encouraging him to cheat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of doing productive work, sinkies are wasting their time and talent texting each other about nothing. with sinkies like that, sg is going down. this is one good reason why more ft's who contribute to the gdp are needed.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sinkie guy is a disgrace to all sinkie men, better go get his head checked, left his wife and daughter for girl from hang flower joint? something is wrong somewhere in his head. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Atrocious English blabbering mindless drivel.

Now I understand why FTs are needed.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sinkie guy is a disgrace to all sinkie men, better go get his head checked, left his wife and daughter for girl from hang flower joint? something is wrong somewhere in his head. :eek:

It's a forgone conclusion that once the vitamin M is gone, the girl will leave him and he will be crying at the hang flower joint.......

Frankly while one would sympathize with the ex wife or to be ex wife, it will be good riddance if she is able to find another man that is responsible.

As for the guy, it's just a matter of time........

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to shame then show photos and other details.
Many such losers around.....no money but still wants to be player

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a forgone conclusion that once the vitamin M is gone, the girl will leave him and he will be crying at the hang flower joint.......

Frankly while one would sympathize with the ex wife or to be ex wife, it will be good riddance if she is able to find another man that is responsible.

As for the guy, it's just a matter of time........

Who the fuck will marry a pussy who has a child from another man. Feed another parson's child. You must be another pussy worshipper who got no fucking brain.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck will marry a pussy who has a child from another man. Feed another parson's child. You must be another pussy worshipper who got no fucking brain.

There is this type of people around.
There is one who distribute flyers for agent in HDB.
No money drink daily tall but ugly married a Singaporean lady 5 years older OK looking but with a five year old son .move into man mother house n stay with son.lady later always complain no Money no money.
There Alot of these gongkia around.
Another is divorce auntie got one man to move in house n pretend to be husband n child Father.
Man not working of course....
Divorce auntie a Malaysian 40plus.
son 8 years old.
Man 30 plus....
Now alot of these gongkia around.