• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinay prostitute/whore hits useless Sinkie cab driver!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cab drivers must be armed with baton and tasers..

http://theindependent.sg/another-taxi-driver-cheated-of-fare-and-abused-by-ft/

Another taxi driver cheated of fare and abused by FT
By The Independent - October 25, 2016 8405

An online publication All Singapore Stuff (ASS) shared a video of a taxi-driver being abused by a woman in its Facebook. The woman spoke in heavily accented English and verbally abused the cabbie. An angmo is seen trying to pacify the angry woman.

The woman can be heard yelling, “I am going to kill him” in the video. She even tried to kick him. At one point, the cabbie said that he was hit by the woman and she admitted to doing it.

ASS credited the video to Boo Guan, and claimed that the female passenger did not want to pay full $6 taxi fare before getting into a fight with taxi driver.

The person who was taking the video (presumably the cabby) said that he was going to make her famous online, to which she replied that “it’s f**king two dollar.” She later tells him that she will pay him $4 and “her husband (angmo in video) will go to seven eleven to get more two dollar”.

But she later changed her mind and walked off, saying, “I don’t care”.

This is the second prominent case of foreigners who allegedly cheated taxi drivers of their rightful fares. Yesterday (24 Oct), another taxi driver claimed that he was cheated by a woman. Netizens claimed that that alleged cheater works in senior management in a foreign bank based in Singapore

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If drive Uber.. won't have such problems

It's appalling that our Poodles are useless against these ruffian whores, we need a different type of polis to handle these drunken sluts, they must be armed with go pro camera, nipple clamps and pear of anguish to wake these drunken sluts.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's appalling that our Poodles are useless against these ruffian whores, we need a different type of polis to handle these drunken sluts, they must be armed with go pro camera, nipple clamps and pear of anguish to wake these drunken sluts.

The cops need to up their game n not just be the legalised secret society of the lee's... anyway I prefer Uber..I hate waiting n trying to flag a cab...this is sooo 1990s

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If drive Uber.. won't have such problems

Wrong it is we won't have such problem if we don't have so much foreigner here.

Some one told me that
Brunei citizen convert to Sg citizenship don't need to swear n recite pledge.

True?
Anyway Singaporean is doom.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pinay fuckwhore should be stripped naked, tied up and send back to Duitre the president. He can execute his own vermin personally.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong it is we won't have such problem if we don't have so much foreigner here.

Some one told me that
Brunei citizen convert to Sg citizenship don't need to swear n recite pledge.

True?
Anyway Singaporean is doom.
Hullo! Who is the foreigner. The malay philippino or the chinese singaporean.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hullo! Who is the foreigner. The malay philippino or the chinese singaporean.

m&ds are burden to our economy.
They are child beater wife beater n rapist.
Drugs addict n prison regular.
Which is not true.pls let me know.
It Chinese who give u jobs n salary.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds are burden to our economy.
They are child beater wife beater n rapist.
Drugs addict n prison regular.
Which is not true.pls let me know.
It Chinese who give u jobs n salary.

Wow..come again?
This is a classic example of a self entitled and privileged Singaporean (what race har?). You make this grand statement that the majority race are the ones who provide jobs for the other races? Tsk tsk.. An intelligent worldly Singaporean (not many) will truly understand that loaded comment.

This is one of the major root cause for the dissatisfaction of Singaporeans. You pussies were moddy-coddled by the PAP government, breast fed by your pinay maids and brainwashed to think that for the success of the country, the majority race is the only race that can make Singapore function clockwork. This has been going on for the last 4-5 decades.

Ralders, I normally don’t do this but let me help you take your head out of your ass as I don’t think it is right having your balls slapping your chin. The government has learnt from its mistake...but of course they will not admit it. Look around you, the government has for the past 1-2 decades brought in droves of migrants from various countries (especially the chapalang 3rd world ones). What does it say about you, my entitled forummer?

Let me spell it out for you. You have a deep sense of cultural superiority and you think you are great but in reality the Ahneh/Ah Tiongs/Pinoy/Burmese/m&ds/Westerners are so much better than you. While you are resting your past laurels of how superior you are, your smelly/uncouth migrants are making great strides. They buy your hdb flats/condos, eat the same food, take your jobs and most importantly shit all over you. Yeah yeah..one can take handphone pics of Indian/pinoy bitches not paying cab fare..but that is what I said earlier..they shit all over you.

You can only bully your fellow Singaporean minority races into submission, but your 3rd world migrants are mentally strong, tough, thick skinned and resilient. Looking at threads in this forum occasionally, if one does not know how to intellectually make arguments for their points, just resort to racial abuse. This is the classic old school Singaporean mentality. It doesn’t work anymore.

The migrants will eventually rise and make good for themselves. As for you, your future generation will probably be relegated to being taxi drivers and whores.

EC

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
I normally do ass.

m&ds relegated to being taxi drivers and whores.

EC

Keling shitskin spotted. Welcome to join nick ChineseDog in his retarded club. You can join him to fuck his own mothers and daughters because you Keling shitskin love incest as well. Fuck you understand

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The police might take the convenient route & tell the cab driver to sue the woman, that is is a civil matter. If they did that then I predict future problems. There is already a feeling of the breaking down of law & order in Spore.

If people feel that there is no law in Spore, they will act accordingly. Cabbies might in future demand that potential customers pay a deposit "before" a fare trip begins. Some may avoid certain customers e.g. indians, pinoys,... Some may even arm themselves with tire irons, baseball bats, ...