• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Is Morally Bankrupt

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ckmpd, in the words of your supporter:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236851-Singapore-economy-is-moonwalking&p=2527879#post2527879
kbkp in the forum and yet ball-less to go out and protest to throw out the PAP govt,

in the end, the govt eat up your ass bit by bit daily..

why sinkies are so stupid??
But my words are less vulgar:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236455-Are-PAP-s-Policies-Killing-Singapore&p=2523673#post2523673
Dear ckmpd, once again, to be fair and credible, you should blame both the PAP and the vast majority of adult Sinkies who voted for them, simply because it:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Takes_two_to_tango_(idiom)
("It takes two to tango is a common idiomatic expression which suggests something in which more than one person or other entity are paired in an inextricably-related and active manner, occasionally with negative connotations.
The tango is a dance which requires two partners moving in relation to each other, sometimes in tandem, sometimes in opposition. The meaning of this expression has been extended to include any situation in which the two partners are by definition understood to be essential—as in, a marriage with only one partner ceases to be a marriage.
")

I would go further and blame those who only blindly voted for opposition parties just because they disliked/hated the PAP for whatever reasons and did nothing else that would significantly help Singapore to become a better place to live in.

If Sinkie opposition parties and their half a million voters are really that good, they should be meditating on the following saying everyday:
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do

and organizing mass demonstrations and route marches of at least ten thousand people all over Singapore (especially all the HDB Estates, in order to ensure that the vast majority of Sinkies hear the leaders speak and, more importantly, see their brave actions, i.e. route marches) at least once every month until Singapore truly becomes a much better place to live in.

Unfortunately, the hard truth is that Singapore has been the way it has been for half a century simply because even the voters (most of whom are probably men) for opposition parties are cowards. :rolleyes: :(

And as I've said before, the even more cowardly opposition voters (at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the total valid voters) of them who voted for some opposition party at GE2011) flipped and voted for the PAP at last year's GE:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236371-Confession-Of-PAP-Supporter&p=2522911#post2522911
The hard truth/reality in any master-slave relationship is that, ironically, even the master is a slave of (or at least dependent on) his/her own slave (yes, the master is not just a slave of higher-ranking masters). :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
My opinion is that of the 69.9% who voted for the pap:
1. A large percentage are corrupt as they enjoy pap's cronyism and despotism
2. Some are ill-informed
3. Some have no wisdom
4. Some are stupid
5. Some are gullible
6. Some are naive
7. Some bochap

If Singapore has many citizens like the above and cant see pap's evils, Singapore is doomed
But about half an hour ago, you said that there's:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236862-LHL-s-Problem-Solving-Strategy&p=2528546#post2528546
Nothing wrong with being pro pap if you believe LHL and pap have been doing right things for Singapore and Singaporeans.
:*:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP can't be morally bankrupt. It has always run for re-election on the ticket of incorruptability, reliability and honesty. Everyone who has accused PAP of lying has been successfully sued for defamation. Famous defamers include the dead JBJ, CSJ and probably gay boy Roy.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP can't be morally bankrupt. It has always run for re-election on the ticket of incorruptability, reliability and honesty. Everyone who has accused PAP of lying has been successfully sued for defamation. Famous defamers include the dead JBJ, CSJ and probably gay boy Roy.

Does suing its opponents and bankrupting them mean pap is not morally corrupt?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what to do then? Let them slander and lie the way you do and get away with it? Such behaviour is reprehensible in a forum and should be stopped but in real life it is more important that such lies are nipped in the bud otherwise cunning people like you with the gift of the gab would mislead the less intelligent and educated astray. They should stop spreading untruths or risk being sued.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As stated, PAP sued people who falsely accused them of dishonesty and corruption. Each time, PAP won. Therefore, PAP is a moral party.

Dishonest PAP candidates who have been booted from the party have always been dealt with by internal party disciplinary measures or in full accordance of the law.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As stated, PAP sued people who falsely accused them of dishonesty and corruption. Each time, PAP won. Therefore, PAP is a moral party.

Dishonest PAP candidates who have been booted from the party have always been dealt with by internal party disciplinary measures or in full accordance of the law.

PAP leegally sued and won. But morally, many singaporeans, except you, know better

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP makes everything legal by changing the laws to suit themselves, like paying minister $2 million which I consider legal corruption.

With that kind of outrageous pay, they have lost the moral high ground to lead sinkapore. They are there for the money, lots of money. And sinkees can see it. The ministers have no shame ...one dare to boast of how he steals toothpicks from a high-end restaurant and that he eats there regularly (with discount, I presume).

What happened to pay for result?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is legal for the pap to overcharge poor and sick Singaporeans and make them pay high health care costs. But is that moral? Only a morally bankrupt govt profits from its poor and sick citizens

It is immoral for the government to try to exact every dollar from it's citizen like taking away money from their medisave account for all kinds of ridiculous reasons . Like charging $3 per transaction to debit your medisave account to pay for my polyclinic bill. Our medisave is our lifelong savings to meet our medical needs.

I have the three major illnesses ... High blood,high cholesterol and diabetics. I was shock when the counter staff said that the $3 is a fee charged for processing the payment.

Here it shows they have not only lack of compassion but also they have no principles .

They have quietly and sheepishly removed this $3 charge. Without a word of apology or explanation for their greed.

And they have not refunded the money collected previously.

I will make this an issue for them to issue an apology and make the refund. It is unbelievable that this is the moral standard of our PAP government.

And on the same vein on money, it is not morally wrong for them to lose $30 billion our our money by having an unsuitable candidate who is not financially trained to managed our investment.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is immoral for the government to try to exact every dollar from it's citizen like taking away money from their medisave account for all kinds of ridiculous reasons . Like charging $3 per transaction to debit your medisave account to pay for my polyclinic bill. Our medisave is our lifelong savings to meet our medical needs.

I have the three major illnesses ... High blood,high cholesterol and diabetics. I was shock when the counter staff said that the $3 is a fee charged for processing the payment.

Here it shows they have not only lack of compassion but also they have no principles .

They have quietly and sheepishly removed this $3 charge. Without a word of apology or explanation for their greed.

I will make this an issue for them to issue an apology and make the refund. It is unbelievable that this is the moral standard of our PAP government.

And on the same vein on money, it is not morally wrong for them to lose $30 billion our our money by having an unsuitable candidate who is not financially trained to managed our investment.

Tks for your sharing.

PAP seeks to do everything leegal right. But many things it has done are morally wrong. To try to profit from the sick is morally wrong. To secretly deduct $3 from the sick to process medisave payment is morally wrong.

When it costs $10 for treatment and the pap charges the patient $30 and gives him 50% subsidy is morally wrong. In fact the pap has made $5 from the patient for a $10 treatment. A morally upright govt doesnt have to lie and do things secretly

The list can go on. PAP is morally bankrupt

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aged Singaporeans like ah gong and ah mah will not know what the pap has done to them to squeeze them of every cent.

It is up to us to speak up and make life better for these ah gongs and ah mahs

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

And that candidate who lost Billions of $ was probably paid Millions of $ and also several months of bonuses for her bad performance