• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LHL's Problem Solving Strategy

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you honestly believe that, then you're truly delusional, I'm afraid.
I dare say that the vast majority of the 30% who voted for some opposition party last year were men in their 30s, 40s or 50s.
Therefore, the vast majority of those young men and women who were born from 1985 to 1994 voted for the PAP last year. :wink:

Can you proof it who they have voted? Because it sounds like someone farting.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you proof it who they have voted? Because it sounds like someone farting.
Likewise, can ckmpd prove:
...that the younger Singaporeans have courage to kick out despots
Anyway, it's the nature of young adults, especially if they are Sinkie adults in their early 20s (born during the first half of the 1990s) studying in Sinkie universities or working at full-time jobs, to tend to lack sufficient cynicism, knowledge/experience and courage to rebel against the incumbent government, especially if their teachers/professors or employers are also pro-PAP. :wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah he thinks..

i wonder what other countries' leaders think about him, especially behind his back.

which other country leader will respect a leader who sues and bankrupts a jobless citizen who criticises him? LHL must be the butt of jokes in the political and diplomatic communities

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
which other country leader will respect a leader who sues and bankrupts a jobless citizen who criticises him?
I'm not pro-PAP/LKY/LHL, but the current US President, Vice President and Secretary of State all seem to respect LHL a lot:
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/02/remarks-president-obama-and-prime-minister-lee-singapore-joint-press

[video=youtube;FyOtXHQwj60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyOtXHQwj60[/video]

[video=youtube;wSMXzIEwCR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMXzIEwCR0[/video]

[video=youtube;VfGXENa177g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGXENa177g[/video]

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not pro-PAP/LKY/LHL, but the current US President, Vice President and Secretary of State all seem to respect LHL a lot:
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/02/remarks-president-obama-and-prime-minister-lee-singapore-joint-press

[video=youtube;FyOtXHQwj60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyOtXHQwj60[/video]

[video=youtube;wSMXzIEwCR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMXzIEwCR0[/video]

[video=youtube;VfGXENa177g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGXENa177g[/video]

That's a pat on the back from USA to its loyal running dog.

I am surprised you dont have the wisdom to look beyond the facade

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised you dont have the wisdom to look beyond the facade
I did say "I'm not pro-PAP/LKY/LHL", right? :wink:

That's a pat on the back from USA to its loyal running dog.
When a master praises/honours/rewards his servant for being loyal, that's a form of respect, right? :wink:
The hard truth/reality in any master-slave relationship is that, ironically, even the master is a slave of (or at least dependent on) his/her own slave (yes, the master is not just a slave of higher-ranking masters), as I've explained before several times:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236455-Are-PAP-s-Policies-Killing-Singapore&p=2523673#post2523673
Dear ckmpd, once again, to be fair and credible, you should blame both the PAP and the vast majority of adult Sinkies who voted for them, simply because it:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Takes_two_to_tango_(idiom)
("It takes two to tango is a common idiomatic expression which suggests something in which more than one person or other entity are paired in an inextricably-related and active manner, occasionally with negative connotations.
The tango is a dance which requires two partners moving in relation to each other, sometimes in tandem, sometimes in opposition. The meaning of this expression has been extended to include any situation in which the two partners are by definition understood to be essential—as in, a marriage with only one partner ceases to be a marriage.
")

I would go further and blame those who only blindly voted for opposition parties just because they disliked/hated the PAP for whatever reasons and did nothing else that would significantly help Singapore to become a better place to live in.

If Sinkie opposition parties and their half a million voters are really that good, they should be meditating on the following saying everyday:
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do

and organizing mass demonstrations and route marches of at least ten thousand people all over Singapore (especially all the HDB Estates, in order to ensure that the vast majority of Sinkies hear the leaders speak and, more importantly, see their brave actions, i.e. route marches) at least once every month until Singapore truly becomes a much better place to live in.

Unfortunately, the hard truth is that Singapore has been the way it has been for half a century simply because even the voters (most of whom are probably men) for opposition parties are cowards. :rolleyes: :(

And as I've said before, the even more cowardly opposition voters (at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the total valid voters) of them who voted for some opposition party at GE2011) flipped and voted for the PAP at last year's GE:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236371-Confession-Of-PAP-Supporter&p=2522911#post2522911

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

When a master praises/honours/rewards his servant for being loyal, that's a form of respect, right? :wink:
The hard truth/reality in any master-slave relationship is that, ironically, even the master is a slave of (or at least dependent on) his/her own slave (yes, the master is not just a slave of higher-ranking masters), as I've explained before several times:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236455-Are-PAP-s-Policies-Killing-Singapore&p=2523673#post2523673

Trying to insult the intelligence of others here.

Nobody gives a shit if you are pro or non-pro PAP..

People only see what you post and we can determine that. why sinkie lowlife is so stupid, beside being a mangina.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is sweeping the problem to the roadside.
Welcome back, fellow activist.
I'm a bit confused, so may I ask, why are you not saying the following words (that you said yesterday to other members) to ckmpd? :confused:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236851-Singapore-economy-is-moonwalking&p=2527879#post2527879
kbkp in the forum and yet ball-less to go out and protest to throw out the PAP govt,

in the end, the govt eat up your ass bit by bit daily..

why sinkies are so stupid??

Last edited:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
which other country leader will respect a leader who sues and bankrupts a jobless citizen who criticises him? LHL must be the butt of jokes in the political and diplomatic communities

In other countries the leader assassinates citizens under the pretext of upholding law. Some leaders even execute their senior officers for nodding off during meetings. I would say that the PAP finds a happy medium when it deals with people who try to upset the peace of the country.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong with being pro pap if you believe LHL and pap have been doing right things for Singapore and Singaporeans.

I am pro Singapore. I believe LHL and PAP's policies are hurting Singaporeans.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to insult the intelligence of others here.

Nobody gives a shit if you are pro or non-pro PAP..

People only see what you post and we can determine that. why sinkie lowlife is so stupid, beside being a mangina.

Yes, in here we judge people by what they post

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with being pro pap if you believe LHL and pap have been doing right things for Singapore and Singaporeans.
But earlier this morning, you criticized all those pro-PAP voters:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236909-PAP-Is-Morally-Bankrupt&p=2528360#post2528360
My opinion is that of the 69.9% who voted for the pap:
1. A large percentage are corrupt as they enjoy pap's cronyism and despotism
2. Some are ill-informed
3. Some have no wisdom
4. Some are stupid
5. Some are gullible
6. Some are naive
7. Some bochap

If Singapore has many citizens like the above and cant see pap's evils, Singapore is doomed
But now you're saying that there's "nothing wrong" with being pro-PAP? :confused:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
People get caught in their own lies as is obvious here since all the twisting and turning can cause confusion. In his attempts to confuse the citizens here this individual has momentarily confused himself, forgetting what and where he posted his lies.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, nothing wrong with being pro pap if you believe pap is doing good for Singapore and singaporeans. But nothing wrong doesnt mean they are not stupid, not ill-informed, not gullible, not without wisdom, etc
But not knowing pap's evil policies is the result of stupidity, ill-informed, etc.
What about "corrupt"? :wink:
"Corrupt" = "Nothing wrong"? :confused:

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
u did not stay and watch the whole cleaning process and is jumping to conclusion. shows how little u know about what's happening around u. they will bag the leaves later, the contractor know how much cleaning is done by the number of bags.

datz the std cleaning process.......... using technology
which does not gurantee is better than the old ways..............................

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is stubborn, arrogant and self deceiving. He is unteachable

we hv seen his dark side by the way he beats Roy Ngerng, Amos, WP and sgian at large by insisting on further shiploads of cheating f trashes like Nishi Pundek n Premanjali Gupta who got shitizenship so easy n made a lot of money by sub letting cond rooms with maid service thrown in --- which is illegal BUT heck legality is only for others but never for f trashes