• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Father kills 5 yr old son by pouring boiling water on him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
涉热水淋身虐死5岁儿 狠父被控

ftSSvCi.png

24岁狠父疑虐待5岁儿子,甚至还用热水淋身,导致他伤痕累累致死,今早被控上法庭。

这起案件发生在前天(22日)早上,地点是大巴窑1巷第160座组屋。

死者是一名5岁的马来男童,被告则是男童父亲利兹万(24岁),后者涉嫌虐待男童致死,今早被控上庭。

完整报道,请翻阅24.10.2016《新明日报》。

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow islambabi dog. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters and kill our own sons. Everything goes in name of cheebye Allah.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yacoob malu again??? their community is not shocked anymore,numb to these hideous murders...silent.

more malay in airforce, navy ???they need to get their house in order first!!!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
涉热水淋身虐死5岁儿 狠父被控

ftSSvCi.png

24岁狠父疑虐待5岁儿子,甚至还用热水淋身,导致他伤痕累累致死,今早被控上法庭。

这起案件发生在前天(22日)早上,地点是大巴窑1巷第160座组屋。

死者是一名5岁的马来男童,被告则是男童父亲利兹万(24岁),后者涉嫌虐待男童致死,今早被控上庭。

完整报道,请翻阅24.10.2016《新明日报》。

The very act is very vicious and cruel.
He should be hanged. Period.

RIP.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm waiting for the SBF Malay/Muslim Spokesperson Sayyid Putra to comment... and can't help wondering what's to be blamed for this unfortunate case of infanticide...

Last friday's Scorpions concert? Last week's korean drama series? Chinese boiling water?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm waiting for the SBF Malay/Muslim Spokesperson Sayyid Putra to comment... and can't help wondering what's to be blamed for this unfortunate case of infanticide...

Last friday's Scorpions concert? Last week's korean drama series? Chinese boiling water?

Why wait for that nigger to comment?

It will somehow blame Chinese for this act. Even though no Chinese was involved in this. :rolleyes: