• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will you wear black when you are in Thailand?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
middle-finger-stinkefinger-hand-1c-design-men-s-t.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is your thinking. But not mine.

I will go there and show them i am above their bullshit.

Then they also will show you their thinking.
Dun be silly la. Even the staunchest republicans in Thailand also know to keep quiet for time being.
It's not about respect or acting hero/playing coward.....it's 识时务者为俊杰 or just plain common sense

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then they also will show you their thinking.
Dun be silly la. Even the staunchest republicans in Thailand also know to keep quiet for time being.
It's not about respect or acting hero/playing coward.....it's 识时务者为俊杰 or just plain common sense

as i already say, that is you.

just because you respect something and someone, you make sure others respect it too? No logic.

Then let's show each other thinking too. you got to have balls to do things, if no balls, you will always be screwed in the ass by your govt. Just look at your sinkie now. pathetic!!!

let's show them my plain common sense too.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh can go naked and that is a show of respect too . no need to wear anything if that is the colour of respect.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i already say, that is you.

just because you respect something and someone, you make sure others respect it too? No logic.

Then let's show each other thinking too. you got to have balls to do things, if no balls, you will always be screwed in the ass by your govt. Just look at your sinkie now. pathetic!!!

let's show them my plain common sense too.

Like I said nothing to do with respect.
I'm not trying to make others think like me....just common sense but I guess stewpiglity got no cure.

A simple analogy....
I might dislike moslems and think Islam is a sham but unless I've got a death wish I wouldn't go burn a Koran inside a mosque. Any sane rational person wouldn't do that....

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said nothing to do with respect.
I'm not trying to make others think like me....just common sense but I guess stewpiglity got no cure.

A simple analogy....
I might dislike moslems and think Islam is a sham but unless I've got a death wish I wouldn't go burn a Koran inside a mosque. Any sane rational person wouldn't do that....

That's your common sense, not mine.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is not unreasonable. Surely you have a black shirt in your wardrobe somewhere

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is your thinking. But not mine.
I will go there and show them i am above their bullshit.

dun come blow your cannon here lah...
go to BKK now... wear your hawaii shirt, open a champagne and dance... sing in front of the king palace ..
you dare do it... I CHOP MY BANANA !!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
why hv PeeM n now Prez homaged Thai King?
LKY only had Crown Princess........... & Nathan din hv any thai PeeM or royal shit!!
why we so subservient? Oso canadain robber got free passage by Thai bastards.......... Got fucked by Thaksin on Shiniwatra sale & later these bullsits