• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deepavali On Saturday! Should I Give Off In Lieu Following Monday?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keling kia or apu neh neh Day next saturday! Since sunday already no need to work, should I still give the monday off? I made my apuneh serfs plead and beg before I agreed to give them half day off on Friday. But some are now pushing their luck and demanding for Monday off too. What's next? Hindu sharia law to be enforced in my office?

Or should I make the keling kias come to work on Monday and give all the non-keling serfs off in lieu on Monday?

Whatever the Ah Nehs ask, you better give. Otherwise Tharman, Shanmu and Vivian will invite you for tea. How dare you hurt the feelings of Ah Neh. Ah Neh is going to run sinkapore within the decade. Tow the line or you will be burned by the Hindus.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets face it Dyslexo....youre company is only staying afloat due to the efforts of the brownies....the locals are bloody useless cretins....how can you give these indispensable guys even one day off....i say revoke the off day and pay them double for monday....they will work harder for you.

jw5

Loyal
Keling kia or apu neh neh Day next saturday! Since sunday already no need to work, should I still give the monday off? I made my apuneh serfs plead and beg before I agreed to give them half day off on Friday. But some are now pushing their luck and demanding for Monday off too. What's next? Hindu sharia law to be enforced in my office?

Or should I make the keling kias come to work on Monday and give all the non-keling serfs off in lieu on Monday?

Be like the soup nazi in Seinfeld: "No Day Off For You!". :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wouldn't be in this predicament if you had employed on Sinkie Chinkies in the first place. CNY period closed for 1 week. They can't complain later that you don't give them any make up off days for public holidays that fall on Saturdays.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You 'd better be nice. These ah nehs are not your type that you can push them around. You may find your car tyres missing later when you go for your lunch.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You 'd better be nice. These ah nehs are not your type that you can push them around. You may find your car tyres missing later when you go for your lunch.

The Ah Nehs have big plans for their long weekend. John should not ruin them by taking away their long weekend.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you JohnTan! You know by giving them long weekend they will go out and rape? :oIo:

20111109.084200_gawking.jpg