• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Deepavali On Saturday! Should I Give Off In Lieu Following Monday?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Keling kia or apu neh neh Day next saturday! Since sunday already no need to work, should I still give the monday off? I made my apuneh serfs plead and beg before I agreed to give them half day off on Friday. But some are now pushing their luck and demanding for Monday off too. What's next? Hindu sharia law to be enforced in my office?

Or should I make the keling kias come to work on Monday and give all the non-keling serfs off in lieu on Monday?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up to you lah!

If you want to be a dick or an asshole, don't give lah!

If you want to be a good two shoe give lah!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope you get bad karma in your biz after Deepavali so you can go join unemployed looking for work.

Keling kia or apu neh neh Day next saturday! Since sunday already no need to work, should I still give the monday off? I made my apuneh serfs plead and beg before I agreed to give them half day off on Friday. But some are now pushing their luck and demanding for Monday off too. What's next? Hindu sharia law to be enforced in my office?

Or should I make the keling kias come to work on Monday and give all the non-keling serfs off in lieu on Monday?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give those a ph on Monday - but only to those who will invite you to their homes for divali - check with those that allow you to bring along your styrofoam boxes in advance, and give them half day off on the friday before :wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go ask your fucking MP

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously why is this fucking holiday such a big deal? Shit skins arent' even a majority in this country. How the fuck can a majority Chinese country give a hoot to shit skin holidays?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously why is this fucking holiday such a big deal? Shit skins arent' even a majority in this country. How the fuck can a majority Chinese country give a hoot to shit skin holidays?

Thats because the name "singapura" originates from india. You dontch like the name, then "balik tongsang".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats because the name "singapura" originates from india. You dontch like the name, then "balik tongsang".

You stupid fuck Singapura is a m&d name not a shit skin one and wtf does the name have to do with anything? Do you know that China is named by westerners as the Chinese themselves didn't call their country China so does that mean it belongs to westerners? Really interested in reading your comments. It's amazing to me that a sub par 50 IQ cretin can even know how to post on a forum with such intricacies like creating a nick and email before one can post. :rolleyes:https://www.google.com.sg/search?cl...ved=0ahUKEwiQs7_P-fDPAhVBO48KHSIjC_cQvwUIGSgA

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AS a gesture of my generosity, I have decided to give all serfs the day off on Monday thanks to this Keling Kia Day or New Year. Needless to say, there will be some reduction in their 13th month bonus to compensate for this one day loss in production and sales.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
AS a gesture of my generosity, I have decided to give all serfs the day off on Monday thanks to this Keling Kia Day or New Year. Needless to say, there will be some reduction in their 13th month bonus to compensate for this one day loss in production and sales.

Sneaky tax on the sly.....LOL

You sure have learnt a thing or two from the pappies ...left hand give, right hand take back even more.....LOL:eek:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sneaky tax on the sly.....LOL

You sure have learnt a thing or two from the pappies ...left hand give, right hand take back even more.....LOL:eek:

You got it by 50%! The other 50%, why do you think he so free or generous to volunteer for grassroots? Patriotism huh?

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think your ah neh employees should lodge a complaint to MOM.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any more stupid questions?

Pay for holidays falling on off days

If the holiday falls on a non-working day or off day, your employer need to do one of the following:

Compensate you with an extra day's pay in lieu of that holiday.

Give you another day off as a holiday.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/employment-practices/public-holidays-entitlement-and-pay

My ah nehs may be sly as snakes but they ain't smart. I can give them an off day and credit it to my generosity instead.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan your so called employees are your aged parents, ugly wife and parasite in laws?
Your so called 'company' is just a school canteen stall selling chin chow....talk so big

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
John Tan your so called employees are your aged parents, ugly wife and parasite in laws?
Your so called 'company' is just a school canteen stall selling chin chow....talk so big

you may be right. i look up john tan and this grass jelly stall comes up with picture of nathan and stall proprietors.

image.jpg