• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cause of the rift between LWlL, LHY and LHL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Should be AssLoong based on character, personality and past track records of LHL going through classified documents of Dr Tony Tan and Dhanabalan without permission in their office.
LHL saw the potential political values in those documents, quickly and stealthily act to retain them within his control.

That's possible, but not likely. I think there was so much paperwork at
Oxley that Old Man hoarded, Gay loong simply has no time. after all he is the PeeM and has a country to run. In any case, Whore Jinx took a 3 month sabbatical in April, after the funeral. So, its likely she was the one that went thru it all. By the way, it tells you what kind of a jiak liao bee job she has at Stomachsick. can suka suka take 3 month sabbatical and then extend it another 3 months. In other words, she is not essential to the function of Stomachsick and hence should have no place there.

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better for them to roll it up and stuff in into a shuttlecock holder and bury it somewhere in singapore. 2000 years from now, some poor peasant can dig it up and accord it Dead Lee Scrolls status.

This is a sequel to The Da Vinci Code.

Maybe your current squeeze is indeed a princess and there is Holy Grail that will trace her bloodline to some super duper royal family.

Bro, you struck jackpot liao. You are the Sinkie Robert Langdon.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where? The unnamed family member is still unnamed. But I believe it is Whore Jinx.

I was referring to the 2nd article you posted. Strange that LHY was mentioned by the judge and papers but failed to mention the family member who discovered the papers. Like you I believed it was HC but my first guess was LHL.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's possible, but not likely. I think there was so much paperwork at
Oxley that Old Man hoarded, Gay loong simply has no time. after all he is the PeeM and has a country to run. In any case, Whore Jinc took a 3 month sabbatical in April, after the funeral. So, its likely she was the one that went thru it all. By the way, it tells you what kind of a jiak liao bee job she has at Stomachsick. can suka suka take 3 month sabbatical and then extend it another 3 months. In other words, she is not essential to the function of Stomachsick and hence should have no place there.

HC has committed something unlawful in not alerting the trustees & adminstrators about the papers ... oso she does not stay there at all so how can anyhow go there ransack anything she like..... it is for all intent and purpose, the residence of Dr Lee Wei Ling!!!
HC is neither trustee nor adminstratrix and therefore has NO biz looking at them, touching them and much less giving them to another party!! It is also disrepectful to the estate and its managers......... is she always like that???

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when a leopard dies it leave behind its skin.

when a man dies, he leave behind his name

What type of name dead fart leave behind for ALL Sons of Singapore?

1. his glory past, or

2. his shameful past.

I think HE knows what his NAME is he has left behind for his sons.

Should be AssLoong based on character, personality and past track records of LHL going through classified documents of Dr Tony Tan and Dhanabalan without permission in their office.
LHL saw the potential political values in those documents, quickly and stealthily act to retain them within his control.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when a leopard dies it leave behind its skin.

when a man dies, he leave behind his name

What type of name will HJ leave behind?

glory or shame?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can "puah puay" and ask ah gong what is his wish mah.. why go to court over small matter.. aiyoh..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rift? I see no rift between the siblings. Must be you, everyday go up down up down from your HDB flat, that why you see rifts everywhere. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is a sequel to The Da Vinci Code.

Maybe your current squeeze is indeed a princess and there is Holy Grail that will trace her bloodline to some super duper royal family.

Bro, you struck jackpot liao. You are the Sinkie Robert Langdon.

Hahahaha

But I don't have his weird ass haircut.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can "puah puay" and ask ah gong what is his wish mah.. why go to court over small matter.. aiyoh..

Puah puay buay choon lah. It's like multiple choice questions, you set the perimeters. Go see a Tangkee better.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was referring to the 2nd article you posted. Strange that LHY was mentioned by the judge and papers but failed to mention the family member who discovered the papers. Like you I believed it was HC but my first guess was LHL.

Read it again. LHL was allowed to review the transcripts at the office of the Cabinet Secretary or something like that. And had to sign a non disclosure form first. this indicates to me he is not the "unnamed" family member. I mean, if you are the unnamed family member that found the transcripts, you would have already know the contents. why would you have to read it at the govt office. Also, the transcripts were of an unknown content to even members of Old fart's family like LWL and LHY. Not good, as the executors of the estate need to know what documents they have in their possession. I am sure that Whore Jinx was the unnamed family member.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What rift? I see no rift between the siblings. Must be you, everyday go up down up down from your HDB flat, that why you see rifts everywhere. :rolleyes:

The only rift you should be seeing is the rift in your asshole after some banglas tear you a new one.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
HC has committed something unlawful in not alerting the trustees & adminstrators about the papers ... oso she does not stay there at all so how can anyhow go there ransack anything she like..... it is for all intent and purpose, the residence of Dr Lee Wei Ling!!!
HC is neither trustee nor adminstratrix and therefore has NO biz looking at them, touching them and much less giving them to another party!! It is also disrepectful to the estate and its managers......... is she always like that???

why do you think the 2 SILs are not on good terms? Who is allowed to be in that house? His sister Monica is already 87 years old. Do you think she will be rummaging around the old house at that age and condition? ditto for the brother Lee Suan yew, who is 83 years old. Obviously, LHY and LWL were too busy to go thru all the docs and trusted another family member, who had the time, to do it? the timing of Whore Jinx's first 3 months sabbatical, right after the funeral, indicates to me that she was arrowed to do this job. LWL lives in one part of the house and has 2 maids staying with her. The house has a lower level, and that is where all the paper work was likely kept. The upper level is where the bedrooms and living room, kitchen etc are. I would imagine that someone could go down there and go thru the paperwork without disturbing the people upstairs. I think the sheer volume of the estate and the related documents is so great that its impossible for 2 busy executors to do everything themselves without requesting and getting help from someone else. Its entirely possible that one of the grandchildren, like say Hongyi was tasked with going thru all the paper work, but kids at that age are not likely to want to be stuck in an old house for weeks, sorting thru the stuff there. And in any case, he would not know what the transcripts are and being only the grandchild, he would not have just turned them over without consulting the father or the uncle or aunt first. Everything points to Whore Jinx.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird told me this is the reason for the rift between the sister Lee Wei Ling on the one hand and Lee Hsien Loong and wife Ho Ching on the other hand.

@ Papsmearer

I wish to add what a little bird from the West to what the little bird had told you.....

The Founding Daughter is (note the present tense) very adamant that 5 billion USD should belong to her from Old Fart's estate. This 5 billion USD is currently being held by Chief Natural Aristocrat and Buy-High-Sell-Low.

Since the beginning of time, men have been fighting over one or more of these: women, power, influence and money.

In the fight between LWL and LHL and by the process of simple elimination, they're fighting over money (5 billion USD).

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Papsmearer

I wish to add what a little bird from the West to what the little bird had told you.....

The Founding Daughter is (note the present tense) very adamant that 5 billion USD should belong to her from Old Fart's estate. This 5 billion USD is currently being held by Chief Natural Aristocrat and Buy-High-Sell-Low.

Since the beginning of time, men have been fighting over one or more of these: women, power, influence and money.

In the fight between LWL and LHL and by the process of simple elimination, they're fighting over money (5 billion USD).

got so much meh?????????????????????
got

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you think the 2 SILs are not on good terms? Who is allowed to be in that house? His sister Monica is already 87 years old. Do you think she will be rummaging around the old house at that age and condition? ditto for the brother Lee Suan yew, who is 83 years old. Obviously, LHY and LWL were too busy to go thru all the docs and trusted another family member, who had the time, to do it? the timing of Whore Jinx's first 3 months sabbatical, right after the funeral, indicates to me that she was arrowed to do this job. LWL lives in one part of the house and has 2 maids staying with her. The house has a lower level, and that is where all the paper work was likely kept. The upper level is where the bedrooms and living room, kitchen etc are. I would imagine that someone could go down there and go thru the paperwork without disturbing the people upstairs. I think the sheer volume of the estate and the related documents is so great that its impossible for 2 busy executors to do everything themselves without requesting and getting help from someone else. Its entirely possible that one of the grandchildren, like say Hongyi was tasked with going thru all the paper work, but kids at that age are not likely to want to be stuck in an old house for weeks, sorting thru the stuff there. And in any case, he would not know what the transcripts are and being only the grandchild, he would not have just turned them over without consulting the father or the uncle or aunt first. Everything points to Whore Jinx.

if it were HC or whoever, the pax shud inform estate managers......... not just bring them elsewhere without mgrs' approval - unlawful action

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
@ Papsmearer

Old fart being a former lawyer by training, and also the mother being lawyer would have already set up all the details of the estate division and spelt it out in no uncertain terms in the will. LWL strikes me as someone who is not as money hungry as the SIL whore Jinx, and also the SIL Suet Fern. Lets face it, she can have any position she wants in healthcare in singapore. She could run a chain of private clinics in singapore and many GLCs and Stat boards would gladly send their workers to her and give her business. She could be very very rich in so many potential ways. But she has not done that. She is essentially in the same position for years. That does not mean she is poor, she is probably worth multiple tens of millions from her real estate and other investments.

So, i don't think its a fight over money. In any case, the assets of Gecko far outweigh the assets of Old Fart. and gecko's assets are in a trust administered by LWL and LHY. I am sure that LHL and all the grandchildren are also beneficiaries of this trust, so once again, not about money.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart being a former lawyer by training, and also the mother being lawyer would have already set up all the details of the estate division and spelt it out in no uncertain terms in the will.

That doesn't mean Old Fart's offspring won't fight over the contents of the wills.

LWL strikes me as someone who is not as money hungry as the SIL whore Jinx, and also the SIL Suet Fern. Lets face it, she can have any position she wants in healthcare in singapore. She could run a chain of private clinics in singapore and many GLCs and Stat boards would gladly send their workers to her and give her business. She could be very very rich in so many potential ways. But she has not done that.

Yeah, why hadn't she done that? It's because she thinks that as she used to wash Old Fart's underwear in the past, she'd get the extra 5 billion USD of the estate. Moreover as she's the only medical doctor in Familee and had looked after The Founding Wife and Old Fart, she was under the delusion that her parents would be generous to her in their wills. In this she took a reckless gamble and lost terribly.

So, i don't think its a fight over money. In any case, the assets of Gecko far outweigh the assets of Old Fart. and gecko's assets are in a trust administered by LWL and LHY. I am sure that LHL and all the grandchildren are also beneficiaries of this trust, so once again, not about money.

Yes, it's about the money as I'm sure of what the little bird from the West had told me.