• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How markets will react to Clinton or Trump win

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the research below shows the impact of the market that favour clinton to win. but must not forget brexit event that was not expected!:eek:

DBS - Clinton vs Trump.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
the research below shows the impact of the market that favour clinton to win. but must not forget brexit event that was not expected!:eek:

the market has over rated these 2 arse.... most voters had already given up hope on them.
the worst and most rotten pair presidential hopefuls ever in america history .....

Hillary should thank her lucky stars... not that she's better....but the fat tecko is worser of the worst :biggrin:

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
my analysis as follow, trump will win, fed will not hike rate, yellen got replaced. usd will fall and market will triumph. seems like all plotted out already.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think now is a good time to buy into the snp 500,the market has been tanking while the election is being fought out,the market has been tanking since Sept and is now at a 100 point discount.regardless of what happens I think us market is going to go up in the long run.so now is the time to pick up some cheap snp if u are a buy and hold investor.lets hope this election last a little longer so the market falls a little more.2000 spy would be good.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mkt will either go up or go down, a kneejerk reaction to the result. Then it will be biz as usual.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was looking at the currency market and see for myself how the big banks manipulate to prop up the USD, sibeh ho...:biggrin: