• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Something I notice about Law in Oz

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always watched and read the news in OZ, i realised that if you verbally abuse someone rather than physically, causing emotional harm, your offence will be more serious and you could be jailed longer. sibeh scary...!:eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why stay there?

angmoh siow lang gone whacko.

I always watched and read the news in OZ, i realised that if you verbally abuse someone rather than physically, causing emotional harm, your offence will be more serious and you could be jailed longer. sibeh scary...!:eek:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why stay there?

angmoh siow lang gone whacko.

ah tan, life here is so so better than sg. besides, the lasup siao mata charbors crazy about my cock! if i return, chances are i will be tankup up the lorry into changi chalet.:oIo:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah tan, life here is so so better than sg. besides, the lasup siao mata charbors crazy about my cock! if i return, chances are i will be tankup up the lorry into changi chalet.:oIo:

Mad dog .go imh .
If not your imagination is going to separate u from reality.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oz laws was inherited from British empire law which was based on the biblical laws in the old testament.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmoh shd carry a gun, gunboat diplomacy, don't like shoot first talk later.

why waste time go to court and jail.