• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race and religion: Asking for "fair" trial for terrorist Zulfikar Shariff

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://amuslimconvertoncemore.blogspot.sg/2016/07/the-dentention-of-zulfikar-bin-mohamad.html

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...emselves-court

To All Singapore Stuff,

I read with dismay that another S'porean man has been arrested for professing his support for ISIS terrorist group. I believe this to be unjust and unfair. The Internal Security Act (ISA) used to arrest Zulfikar is an archaic law which is undemocratic and should be abolished!

Advertisement

Under the law, Mr Zulfikar Shariff has not commited a single crime! Did he hurt someone? Did he work for the terrorist group? Did he go overseas and fight with the terror groups? No! No! No! What are they guilty of then? For thinking and saying that they support? Is freedom of speech dead in this country?

Same thing applies to the other Muslims brothers who have been unfairly arrested under this ISA for being in Jemaah Islamiyah, why are they not given a fair trial in open court? What is the Government afraid of the people knowing? What is the Government hiding from us? Is there a conspiracy?

If there was no physical harm or damage people, what is the justification for arresting Mr Zulfikar and others like him? This is unfair and injustice to him and his family. His reputation and his whole family life has been destroyed because of this terrible injustice by the PAP.

Do the right thing and abolish the ISA, free all those unfairly arrested by this unjust law and allow them to defend themselves with a lawyer. Free Zulfikar Shariff now! He has committed no crime! Shame on U PAP government!

Abdul Malik
A.S.S. Contributor

rilek1corner.com/2016/08/03/rashid-hamid-charge-zulfikar-shariff-in-court-if-not-singapore-same-like-north-korea/

If singapore govt really sincere and honest towards protecting the innocent citizens and upholding justice in this country then bring this guy on to court with all the evidence that it got and let this guy defends himself if he is really innocent or better still let our highly qualified judges decide his fate without prejudice in a court of law with all the facts that it has obtained

ISA is obsolete and is a tool actually design to serve dictators at the helm to keep them in power until eternity and unworthy of a democratic country like singapore. also by using ISA, it makes a mockery of our judicial system as if the law here cannot be just and impartial towards the authority that it needs to go around it in order to ensure justice prevails.even malaysia has do away with ISA for goodness sake.

ISA is only worthy for communist countries like china and north korea where they usually silent innocent people thru detention without trial or thru firing squad at the beach using rocket launcher.

the way i see it, singapore govt is still afraid of its own shadow.learn from malaysia on how to run a country without ISA and maybe who knows one day our singapore govt will grow up.

if malaysia boleh i believe singapore also boleh.

Rashid-Hamid-956x743.jpg