• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Indon Bumi worker nearly murder Nudist Angmo Charbo for calling him "Son of a Bitch!"

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nudist cruise worker raped guest and threw her overboard - but she used acrobat training to cling to side
By MARYSE GODDEN
JAILED FOR 30 YEARS

Ketut Pujayasa told police he wanted to punish the 32-year-old woman because he believed she had insulted him and his mother

A CRUISE ship worker who raped and tried to kill a passenger after hiding in her cabin has been jailed more than 30 years for the violent attack.

Ketut Pujayasa, 31, from Indonesia, pleaded guilty to brutally raping and beating an American female guest and trying to throw her overboard a nude Nieuw Amsterdam cruise from Port Everglades, Florida, US.

Pujayasa, who worked as a room service attendant, confessed to the horrific crime, saying he was punishing the 32-year-old woman because he believed she had insulted him and his mother.

He told police she allegedly said “wait a minute, son of a b****” when he knocked on her door with her breakfast.
Investigators said Pujayasa entered her cabin with a master key and used a telephone cord and cord to her curling iron to strangle the woman.
Police reports described the victim as “painted with blood” from head to toe

Police reports described the victim as “painted with blood” from head to toe
The unnamed victim was savagely beaten and raped

The unnamed victim fought for her life as she was savagely beaten and raped

During the savage attack, which lasted up to an hour, Pujayasa battered her with various objects inside the room and knocked her unconscious before raping her.

After the assault, he tried to throw her overboard from the balcony but thanks to her training as an acrobat and gym instructor, she was able to hold on and escape.

Pujayasa then left the room by jumping from balcony to balcony and told a colleague what he had done.

The colleague reported him to a superior and was held by security until they reached a US port.

According to the lawsuit: “Pujayasa beat her head and face so hard that she experienced shifting of her teeth. All of the trauma to her head produced a traumatic brain injury.”

DISNEY SHIP 'RAPE'
Brit Disney cruise worker 'attacked by her lover' after staff party

Photographs of the victim’s injuries were shown to a Miami court which included fractures to her spine, skull and face.

Police reports described the woman, who cannot be named, emerging from the room partially naked and “painted with blood” from head to toe.
She also had bites to the hands, swelling, bruising and lacerations to the face, scalp, head, neck, back, front of torso, arms, and legs and abrasions on both arms.
The savage assault took place on the Nieuw Amsterdam cruise ship

Her teeth were knocked out of place and her face was covered with broken blood vessels from Pujayasa’s repeated attempts to strangle her.

She now suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder and cannot be left alone for more than a few minutes.

“He has changed the way I live forever,” the victim wrote. “He took my dreams, he took my independence, he took my self-esteem.”

Ketut Pujayasa pleaded guilty charges of aggravated sexual assault and attempted murder and was sentenced to 30 years and five months in a Texas federal prison.

Pujayasa is expected to be deported to his native Indonesia after serving his sentence.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Indon Bumi worker nearly murder Nudist Angmo Charbo for calling him "Son of a Bit

KNN, got such a thing as a nude cruise? why no one told me before? Some more got nubile 32 year old acrobat on board, the possibilities are endless. Where can I find such a cruise and Gingerlynn, u want to come with me or not?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indon Bumi worker nearly murder Nudist Angmo Charbo for calling him "Son of a Bit

KNN, got such a thing as a nude cruise? why no one told me before? Some more got nubile 32 year old acrobat on board, the possibilities are endless. Where can I find such a cruise and Gingerlynn, u want to come with me or not?

Most of the angmo nudist sluts have extreme sun damaged skin (30s probably looking like 40s or older), with saggy neh neh (dont like to wear bra, pulled down by gravity), and also partake in Swinger lifestyle with CB (or Asshole) where you can drive lorry through.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

021914_Cruise.jpg

201565z%20Ketut%20Pujayasa%20%20-%20b.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where the fuck do I sign up for a nude cruise???

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Most of the angmo nudist sluts have extreme sun damaged skin (30s probably looking like 40s or older), with saggy neh neh (dont like to wear bra, pulled down by gravity), and also partake in Swinger lifestyle with CB (or Asshole) where you can drive lorry through.

But still got mouth can suck and swallow right? So, what's the problem? 40s looking also good for PAPsmearer.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reminded me of a walkout when a ang moh platform manager told malay crew to get the fu@king barrel into the store room.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously it's the ang moh female's fault but if he's Chinese it's his fault:rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

It goes without saying.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reminded me of a walkout when a ang moh platform manager told malay crew to get the fu@king barrel into the store room.

You nigger was it ok for him to do that to her?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chigger you gonna bust a few blood vessels yourself with that attitude.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. It must have hit a raw nerve. Lets psychoanalyze this. Must be his mother is a bitch in his mind. Very lewd and loose he think. Ang moh woman said it aloud and triggered his unhappy childhood memories. His reaction to what he thought was an insult would be to rape his mom. Yes, rape his mom. In his mind he was not raping the ang moh, but raping his mother to teach her a lesson and let her know shame. He was not in the right mind at the time. If he had hired me as lawyer I get psychologist to verify. No intention to rape, no motive, it all in the mind. Maybe a few years for aggreviated hurt and he be released. Missed opportunity lah.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chiggerology says if a chink does such things we cant hold him to account as his feelngs will be hurt.

Goddamn chiggers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chiggerology says if a chink does such things we cant hold him to account as his feelngs will be hurt.

Goddamn chiggers.

Wrong that's JHolmesJr aka screwball's logic here who will somehow let m&ds and shit skins off. Correct?