• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bye Bye America!

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Duterte Says Goodbye America Before Meeting With Xi in Beijing
Today, 3:27 AM
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte spelled out his foreign policy pivot to China in the clearest terms yet, telling hundreds of Filipinos in Beijing that its time to say goodbye to the U.S.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who gives a shit! i am only interested in american women...:o:biggrin:

American woman, stay away from me
American woman, mama let me be
Don't come hanging around my door
I don't want to see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, stay away
American woman, listen what I say
American woman, get away from me
Don't come knocking around my door
I don't want to see your shadow no more
Colored lights can hypnotize
Sparkle someone else's eyes
Now woman, get away
American woman, I said get way
Don't want to see your face no more
I don't need your war machines
I don't need your ghetto scenes

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The song American Woman is an anti-war song. The American Woman here symbloises American imperialism. The woman in the song refers to the Statue of Liberty, an icon of USA. The band who wrote the song was a Canadian band, The Guess Who. It was written during the anti Vietnam War protests in North Amercan colleges and denounces capitalistic ways "I don't need your ghetto scenes, Sparkling lights can hypnotize. Sparkle someone else's eyes.................." Great song. Great band.

Cheers!

who gives a shit! i am only interested in american women...:o:biggrin:

American woman, stay away from me
I don't want to see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, stay away
American woman, get away from me
Don't come knocking around my door
I don't want to see your shadow no more
Now woman, get away..........................................

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The song American Woman is an anti-war song. The American Woman here symbloises American imperialism. The woman in the song refers to the Statue of Liberty, an icon of USA. The band who wrote the song was a Canadian band, The Guess Who. It was written during the anti Vietnam War protests in North Amercan colleges and denounces capitalistic ways "I don't need your ghetto scenes, Sparkling lights can hypnotize. Sparkle someone else's eyes.................." Great song. Great band.

Cheers!

so cheem one...:o

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. I was told this by an American G.I. soldier while listening to the song. Sometime later, I saw on TV that the then US presidential First Lady Nancy Reagan advised that band not to play that song while they (the band) visited the White House.

Cheers!

so cheem one...:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really. I was told this by an American G.I. soldier while listening to the song. Sometime later, I saw on TV that the then US presidential First Lady Nancy Reagan advised that band not to play that song while they (the band) visited the White House.

Cheers!

watch this mtv by lenny kravitz, where got essence of politics???

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lenny Kravitz wasn't the one who wrote this song. He only sang a cover version, years after the song was sung. And this cheapo is using sex and alluring girls to sell his music. What a cheap fuck he is.

Cheers!

watch this mtv by lenny kravitz, where got essence of politics???