• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee kena whacked in Changi Holiday Resort

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUMAN RIGHTS NGO: AMOS YEE BEATEN UP IN CHANGI PRISON, FREE HIM NOW!

Submitted by farhan on Thu, 20/10/2016 - 9:44am

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/human-rights-ngo-amos-yee-beaten-changi-prison-free-him-now
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

<Credits: Community Action Network - CAN Singapore>

#freeamosyee, interestingly, we have been informed that Amos has been transferred from Changi's Men's Prison to Tanah Merah Prison... Amos has said that Tanah Merah Prison has mostly Malay youths.

We have also been informed that he has been threatened, slapped on the back and kicked while he was climbing up the stairs. A complaint has been lodged with the Prison Authorities, who had efficiently replied to say they will look into the matter.

Amos' mother has put in an urgent request for Amos to be moved to Home Detention.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He kena raped in Changi by paedophiles?

That is why they transfer him to Tanah Merah?

Are we incubating a new age terrorist?

I say we because taxpayers monies are involved.

MisterGuard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before when Amos Yee was attacked at a shopping mall, I do believe in the freedom of speech.

As a writer, I believe in the right to freedom of speech. And I believe in Amos Yee’s right to say whatever he wants and wherever he wants, even when I disagree with whatever he’s saying.

As a realist, I believe that the freedom of listening exists alongside the freedom of speech. That is to say, while you are free to say whatever you want, the people out there have the freedom to listen and respond appropriately* if they do not like what they are hearing.

And sometimes, like in Amos’ case, your critic might be stronger than you. That’s why I believe, before you start trying to piss off the wrong crowd with your questionable wit, you should take up an intensive course in Krav Maga or Systema. Both are militant unarmed combat systems practised by the Israel Defense Forces and Russian Special Forces respectively, so they are guaranteed to work on the streets.

Just my two cents’ worth. You are free to listen and respond. :smile:

* “Appropriately” is a subjective word and its meaning differs from person to person. Most people think flaming someone on Facebook is an appropriate response to rude behaviour but people do get set on fire for real in less civilised societies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those mats are under pap's payroll.
Mats are the same everywhere they relax one corner and aren't interested in politics.
Those mats in question are either been instigated or motivated by pappy forces to hurt Amos

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I expect peaceful Muslims in prison to do their duty and put the fear of Allah up Amos' butthole for his disrespectful behaviour. Amos must learn to submit to Islam!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im a pacifist not a antagonist,a lover not a fighter.i feel sorry for amos yee,he is a endangered species,the only safe place for him is his bedroom on youtube.theres just something about his face and hair and dermatology that seems to trigger a acute rash or allergic reaction in 90 percent of the human population women included,to want to yank his hair back and bitchslap that sonofabitch like incensed raging batty black woman in a orange prison jumpsuit.and that useless idiotic bitch of a mother isnt helping either.is like watching donald trump abusing his latest fun toy penis receptacle and saying lets make america great again over and over again.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those mats are under pap's payroll.
Mats are the same everywhere they relax one corner and aren't interested in politics.
Those mats in question are either been instigated or motivated by pappy forces to hurt Amos

When it concerns religion they will behave differently. No need for govt instigation.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I said before when Amos Yee was attacked at a shopping mall, I do believe in the freedom of speech.

As a writer, I believe in the right to freedom of speech. And I believe in Amos Yee’s right to say whatever he wants and wherever he wants, even when I disagree with whatever he’s saying.

Daft & humji sinkies don't care a shit about freedom of speech. It feels great to see SPH staff retrenched!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect peaceful Muslims in prison to do their duty and put the fear of Allah up Amos' butthole for his disrespectful behaviour. Amos must learn to submit to Islam!

but first u have to teach Yee how to perform the fine art
of oral ingestion and retention of the male phallus.
besides , pee and pee and mos-limp penis , have u tried BBC ?

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope amos take this opportunity to toughen up and learn sparring with his opponents, by the time he grow up, i will engage him as my bodyguard.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope amos take this opportunity to toughen up and learn sparring with his opponents, by the time he grow up, i will engage him as my bodyguard.

He won't be your bodyguard, he will be your leader. This experience will embolden him; we look forward to him leading the charge to topple the PAP.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Going to prison is a worst thing he could have asked for. Who ask him to challenge LHL to dance with him ? Doesn't he know that in the prison, the man LHL has his 'brothers' waiting to dance with him ?