• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the country:''HOT DOG'' to be renamed because there’s no dog meat in it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hot-dogs-t...090035478.html

alaysia has come down hard on hot dogs and ordered they be remade because they don’t actually contain any dog meat.

US fast food chain Auntie Anne’s has fallen foul of Islamic authorities in the country for it Pretzel Dog.

The Malaysian Islamic Development Department (MIDD) wants the word ‘dog’ removed as it could be “confusing” to Muslim customers.

MIDD’s halal director Sirajuddin Suhaimee explained: “In Islam, dogs are considered unclean and the name cannot be related to halal certification.”

He added: “It is more appropriate to use the name pretzel sausage.”

View photos
Banned: Auntie Anne’s has to rename their Pretzel Dog (Auntie Anne’s)

MORE: Dreadlocked dog transformed after haircut, gets forever home
MORE: Teenager who stole car with two children in the back is sentenced to two years

An Auntie Anne’s representative said they were complying with the name change and described it as a “minor issue”.

However, others have lashed out at the “stupid” ruling.

Malaysian Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Aziz said: “Hot dog is hot dog lah. Even in Malay it’s called hot dog - it’s been around for so many years.

“I’m a Muslim and I’m not offended.

"It comes from the English language. Please do not make us seem stupid and backward.”

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are they taking words so literally. So hot dog must literally be like this.

dog-in-bun.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the country:''HOT DOG'' to be renamed because there’s no dog meat in it.

what about corn dogs with yellow cum?

image.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the country:''HOT DOG'' to be renamed because there’s no dog meat in it.

what about corn dogs with yellow cum?

View attachment 28709

The terminology also varies in different parts of the English-speaking world. In NZ, a 'hot dog' refers to the American 'corn dog', i.e. a battered sausage on a stick. To refer to the sausage in a bun, the Kiwis specifically say 'American hot dog'.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The terminology also varies in different parts of the English-speaking world. In NZ, a 'hot dog' refers to the American 'corn dog', i.e. a battered sausage on a stick. To refer to the sausage in a bun, the Kiwis specifically say 'American hot dog'.

"hot dogging" it can also mean going gung-ho at high speed with recklessness and no fear at any obstacle in the way. frequently used by combat pilots and skiiers.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks more like a "HOTCOCK" stuck in between a PUSSY Bun.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's a "John" inside a roti john then?

Cheers!

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal

Funny, Hot dog has been around for so long and it's a known fact that it has nothing to do with dogs. What are they thinking? hhahahahaa

Last edited:

veggiehater

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, the fact that even the word hot dog can confuse their minds over whether that piece of food is really a dog tells much about their level of intelligence

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well here's the renamed Hot dog! :biggrin:

14522777_10154540710980900_7383648137498584503_n.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imagine if Sinkieland was still merged with Mudland

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

In jah's case, they should just call it small prick.