• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shitskin complain about racism with Grab car.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only that; anyone that came out of Race Course Rd restaurants
will [ass you the curry smell when opening mouth.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The root of the problem is these damn ah nehs are fucking sinko even if they fresh from a shower.
That's an undeniable fact.
Why is that so? Many of them like to blame on their diet but I think it's genetics

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The root of the problem is these damn ah nehs are fucking sinko even if they fresh from a shower.
Why is that so? Many of them like to blame on their diet but I think it's genetics

And I see an overused rebuttal from them on Chinese not taking showers in the morning.
Even if I were to skip another shower, I would still smell better than a freshly showered filthy shitskin.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spot on. Body odour (not the smell of sweat) is due to apocrine secretions. Apocrine glands are found in the armpits and groin mainly. The number of apocrine glands is genetic: East Asians have far fewer glands than South Asians, Africans or Europeans, hence the Chinese and Japanese are generally less tolerant of body odour than other cultures. (The Japs actually label body odour as a disease – osmidrosis axillae.)

Fact is, genes or not, anyone with body odour can simply get rid of it by showering once a day and using roll-on anti-perspirant deodorants in the armpits. Many Americans and Europeans use deodorants, so they generally don't smell as much as the Indians.

The trouble is that most Indians don't use anti-perspirants; even the women don't use them – they only spray on perfume which makes it worse, since it doesn't mask the odour but instead blend with it to produce a nauseating stench.

From Wiki:

East Asians who have nearly complete loss of typical body odor, when compared to people of African and European descent, have significantly less of the characteristic axillary odorants and variants in the ABCC11 gene, which is expressed and localized in apocrine sweat glands.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love an occasional nauseating armpit of a sweet desi. it jolts the senses.

Even a shitlet desi has that kind of atomic power to bring the dinner from last night out of my mouth as she walks past. If she lifts up her arms or spread her legs, the world will die.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking shitskin should have their own "Grab Cow, or Grab Shit for Shitskins", no one can stand their disgusting stench. It's grave misfortune to be ferrying 3 pieces of shit with no sense of hygiene. The car will need to be disinfected after this and the fare doesn't even cover the cost!!!

https://www.facebook.com/fabpinkalicious/posts/10209003418137294

I would like to share this incident which happened to my hubby, my daughter and me. The time was about 9.30pm on 15 October 2016 when my husband booked a Grab car to pick us up from Tekka market taxi stand to Jalan Kayu.

A female driver accepted the booking and the private car arrived but instead of stopping at the taxi stand she stopped at the curb which is in the middle of the road.

There were many vehicles behind her and they started horning at her impatiently. I was carrying my 2 year old daughter. The least she could have done is to stop her car at the taxi stand. (STOP AT YOUR PUNANI, YOU WANT TO BOARD FROM TAXI STAND, GET A TAXI BITCH!)

Nevertheless we rushed into the vehicle. My husband casually asked her why didn't she stop at the taxi stand. This was her exact reply "why must I stop there. My car is not a taxi and I don't care about the other vehicles which are horning. I don't care". (SINKIE BITCH JIN SOLID, SHE REACHED LIAO SEE SMELLY SHITSKIN, HER PUSSY ON FIRE)

Following this, my daughter has motion sickness so I applied Vicks Vapour rub to her nose. Suddenly the driver winds down the window of the front passenger seat. My husband who was sitting there was baffled and asked her why did she do that.

To this she replied "I'm sorry it's a different relationship and I have the oil smell " and kept on repeating it. We got worried thinking that it has got to do with petrol oil smell and asked her worriedly on what exactly is this smell. She replied saying that "you are Indians so it's a different relationship and the oil smell is there". (BUAY TAHAN LIAO, HER CB ZOOM IN ALSO NOT SO SMELLY COMPARED TO 3 PIECES OF SHITSKIN)

We were extremely insulted with her remarks. (I WOULD SAY YOU SMELL LIKE SHIT. PRONTO!)

Yet we kept quiet and my husband started to wind up the windows as he was feeling hot and wanted to enjoy the aircon. She again said "please don't close the window. You are Indians and the oil smell is there". All these just because I applied Vicks vapour rub for my 2 year old daughter. (NO YOU STUPID BITCH, IT'S YOUR DISGUSTING BAWUU)

My husband lost his patience and said we don't wish to continue this ride and asked if we could alight at KK hospital as it was the nearest. She refused and said she will only drop us at the same place where she picked up from. We asked her if she can drive us to the police station and she refused by saying I don't know any police station.

At a time when racial solidarity is greatly encouraged in Singapore through various forms of media, I am disgusted to say that such people still exist who insult other fellow Singaporeans just based on races alone. (AGAIN BITCH, THINK AND THINK, WHY AREN'T THE JAPANESE OR KOREANS DISCRIMINATED?? WHY ONLY SHITSKINS)

To add on, we called up Grab customer service hotline and complained about this ugly incident that we were subjected to and we were promised that prompt action will be taken and we will be duly informed of the action taken. (YOU BLOODY WHINERS DON'T DESERVE ANY SERVICE)

We had provided our contact details as well. It's 18 October 2016 and unfortunately we have yet to receive any updates or information on the action taken.

This clearly shows that they are abetting the actions of this particular driver and agree with the comments passed on us. Thus I would like to share with everyone on how this ugly hearted person is and do look out for her in case she may lash her comments on more innocent Indians.

A grab car cannot legally stop at taxi stand. You ask any taxi drivers, even a taxi at a taxi stand, there are so many cases of typical Indian who refuse to walk a few steps to board a taxi, Indians will demand the taxi to be right in front of them. Its an Indian mentality. Fair & lovely Indians are the stingiest animals on earth. When Indians pay for something, they expect a master and slave service relationship. If Indians don't get what they want, they whine and complaint to avoid paying or to get discount. Eswari Balan is just another typical Indian Snake lying through her teeth and pulling out her victim card and race card. Indians will never ever admit they smell like shit. They will put the blame on vapo rub and scream racism. Thats why the whole world despise Indians and avoid serving them wherever possible. Its better to forsake a few dollar than to do business with Indian Snakes and Monkeys.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I see an overused rebuttal from them on Chinese not taking showers in the morning.
Even if I were to skip another shower, I would still smell better than a freshly showered filthy shitskin.

these shit skins love to say that about Chinese but which Chinese doesn't shower in the morning? As if shit skins shower in the morning. It's true that shit skins stink!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

my fren fucked a pundek n told me it smelt of curry powder....... was it there to enhance sexual prealsures or her cunt oso take in curry???

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
..."it is not a question of race here!....dont make it a race issue....it is a question of smell....normal decent people know how to perfume themselves to smell good....here we have people do not respect the olfactory glands of other people.!....may i ask whether the person is a foreigner?....if so then he has NO status and NO rights to question any Singaporean for airing the car.... if i was the grab driver i would have vomitted."...thanks

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..."it is not a question of race here!....dont make it a race issue....it is a question of smell....normal decent people know how to perfume themselves to smell good....here we have people do not respect the olfactory glands of other people.!....may i ask whether the person is a foreigner?....if so then he has NO status and NO rights to question any Singaporean for airing the car.... if i was the grab driver i would have vomitted."...thanks

wrong!!!!!! Shit skins are genetically more stinky than other races. Facts.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
A grab car cannot legally stop at taxi stand.Its an Indian mentality. Fair & lovely Indians are the stingiest animals on earth. When Indians pay for something, they expect a master and slave service relationship. If Indians don't get what they want, they whine and complaint to avoid paying or to get discount. Eswari Balan is just another typical Indian Snake lying through her teeth and pulling out her victim card and race card. Indians will never ever admit they smell like shit. They will put the blame on vapo rub and scream racism. Thats why the whole world despise Indians and avoid serving them wherever possible. Its better to forsake a few dollar than to do business with Indian Snakes and Monkeys.

Bro, I'm impressed. 5000 years of Indian civilization in less than 50 words.