• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Show brown nipples, still can't win Miss Universe Zikapore, this year damn tough

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh fuck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser bastard mad dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And last night you this retarded total loser scum bastard dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum balless retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents this month!

Fuck u .mad dog.
Suresh gopal longist middle .
U a mad dog like krafty.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh fuck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded total loser bastard mad dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And last night you this retarded total loser scum bastard dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum balless retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents this month!

Whaha whaha sibei funny.
U a siao Ting tong.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be
crass. this girl is daring enough to show her tits to win. Who has this kind of all or nothing mentality? her mistake in not winning was that she should have fucked the judges instead of showing her tits.

solid proof that human ethics have degenerated dreadfully.
human has lost the virtuous value of feeling shameful.
showing off the breasts is no longer a social stigma.
it fact , it has became the fashionable thing to do.
take a look at those tv and cinema award ceremonies and you get the message.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What would you rather see? Whore Jinx's face or those brown nipples on that B cup breast? The answer is obvious. the only social stigma that is being ignored here is to let loose Whore Jinx in public without a mask on her face.

jw5

Loyal

What's wrong with chiobus showing off more breasts? :biggrin:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
from those retorts
i reckoned that you all don't see the seriousness of the problem.
and this worried me
it shows that generally , people have accepted that as the norm
no wonder Bill Clinton , Edison Chen ,, Cecilia still enjoyed support of their fans
and CEO like Dick Fuld Lehman Brothers was able to get away scot free

it seems that people now prefer to live in an upside down world
where injustice and inequality is a way of life.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is shameful about breasts? Do babies feel shameful sucky sucky on their mama's titties? :confused: This not call showing off. It call comfortable in your own skin. You got only 1 mortal shell for 70-80 years if lucky. Better learn to love it. Others want to admire, let them have it. :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is shameful about breasts? Do babies feel shameful sucky sucky on their mama's titties? :confused: This not call showing off. It call comfortable in your own skin. You got only 1 mortal shell for 70-80 years if lucky. Better learn to love it. Others want to admire, let them have it. :smile:

I agree. I wonder if she will let me admire them up close and personally. maybe even a little hampu can or not?

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have nothing against people doing what they wanted to do.

i just point out the fact that human morality and ethics have degenerated greatly.

Bare breast is the norm in older days for example Bali so it should be morality and ethics have reverted to olden day values and bra makers such as Triumph cannot bullshit anymore.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are all born naked lah. Primitive man in tropical climes didn't wear much clothing; if any, it's for protection, not modesty. In many pre-modern cultures like the Balinese, Melanesian and many African societies, tribes go about naked. The human body is to be celebrated, not something to be ashamed of.

It's 'modern' Western culture, stemming from Victorian Christian prudery, that has imposed this false sense of modesty on the rest of the world. For instance, table legs in Dickensian London had to be wrapped up in cloth, as they were deemed to instigate unclean thoughts in the men who saw them naked – hence obscene.

Eastern cultures were sexually liberated long before the Western 'sexual lib' of the sixties. The Kama Sutra, Jin Ping Mei and Dreams of the Red Chamber are testimony to that fact.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eastern cultures were sexually liberated long before the Western 'sexual lib' of the sixties. The Kama Sutra, Jin Ping Mei and Dreams of the Red Chamber are testimony to that fact.

romans were very sexually liberated during the era before pompeii was destroyed by vesuvius.

image.jpg

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk is easy.
what if the female relatives of yours , eg sister , show her breast to others ?
do u think it is ok ?

would u encourage those closely related female member to go shopping in a thin totally transparent dress ?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk is easy.
what if the female relatives of yours , eg sister , show her breast to others ?
do u think it is ok ?

Hello, my wife has breast-fed our baby in public. What's the big deal? Many cultures, the Europeans and Japs among them, have no problem with public breast-feeding or women going braless.

We're not talking about public nudity which would be against the law in many countries.

That said, I was white-water rafting some years back on the Sungei Ayung in Bali and came across a bunch of native women bathing by the riverside. They were all topless, wearing only a sarong. Are they immoral?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We are all born naked lah. Primitive man in tropical climes didn't wear much clothing; if any, it's for protection, not modesty. In many pre-modern cultures like the Balinese, Melanesian and many African societies, tribes go about naked. The human body is to be celebrated, not something to be ashamed of.

Agree fully