• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious paging for ah run, you are in danger, pls report here now!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah run, i guess you are reading this. if you feel anything amiss or not right(just in case), please feel free to let me know. you have my email if you think down here not convenient. no ill intention, just want to make sure you are alright. rgds, kraft

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This krafty is Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality. Although schizophrenia is not as common as other mental disorders, the symptoms can be very disabling.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i am sick and on medication.:(

Signs and Symptoms
Psychosis affects an individual’s thoughts, feelings, behaviour and communication.
Thinking / Perception – the person may
think that others are against him or talking about him
think that he is receiving personal messages from the TV or radio
experience heightened senses
hear voices
think that they have special powers
Feeling – the person may
feel sad and irritable more often
feel isolated
be confused or puzzled
feel that he is unable to trust anyone
feel that he is being constantly watched
Behaviour – the person may
have difficulty sleeping
talk or smile to himself
neglect his appearance
avoid contact with people
behave aggressively

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Signs and Symptoms
Psychosis affects an individual’s thoughts, feelings, behaviour and communication.
Thinking / Perception – the person may
think that others are against him or talking about him
think that he is receiving personal messages from the TV or radio
experience heightened senses
hear voices
think that they have special powers
Feeling – the person may
feel sad and irritable more often
feel isolated
be confused or puzzled
feel that he is unable to trust anyone
feel that he is being constantly watched
Behaviour – the person may
have difficulty sleeping
talk or smile to himself
neglect his appearance
avoid contact with people
behave aggressively

to add on, i was forced into depression.:(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my feelings is hurt, i have been abused and manipulated. no justice, lasup matas continue to abuse power, it's ok cos' they are above peasants. they really son of a bitch!:oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am quitting this forum after i know that sam leong is an arsehole, black mother fucker.:oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shopping therapy (for handbag) or driving around (without passengers or oning the meter in your teksi) may help :wink:

sorry hor, i just siao kian that stoopid fark, ralders. let him have a life for once. i am now in melbourne, no longer a taxi driver. hee...hee...:biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry hor, i just siao kian that stoopid fark, ralders. let him have a life for once. i am now in melbourne, no longer a taxi driver. hee...hee...:biggrin:

U in Melbourne ..mmmmm
More likely u in siao keng now.

Your psychosis delusional disorder episode is in
advance stage.

Get yourself admitted.
Not only for yourself .
At least think of those kind ppl around.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality.