• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Neighbour Shared A Pearl With Me

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour shared a pearl of wisdom with me last night.

He was from india, has been in SG for a few years and is a new SG Citizen. We were having a conversation and he said:

"In India, the politicians like to wear white. They claim they are clean and not corrupt. But I say:" All politicians are the same. They like to wear white, claim they are clean but they are totally corrupt"

That's wisdom and truth!

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour sure knows what he is talking about. Afterall he is a top banker brought in by PAP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wear white underwear in order to spot stains and wash it with bleach. most practical. otherwise, yellow or brown underwear look leaky-pee and shitty-poo to me. very squirmy if i wear them.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wear white underwear in order to spot stains and wash it with bleach. most practical. otherwise, yellow or brown underwear look leaky-pee and shitty-poo to me. very squirm if i wear them.

That's wise and practical. What you wear underneath, not many people know. The politicians wear white to show to people that they are "clean".

But if they are really clean, wear white, wear red, wear blue, they are still clean.

If they wear white but are corrupt, most people, like my neighour, can see that they are corrupt despite their claim to be clean

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's wise and practical. What you wear underneath, not many people know. The politicians wear white to show to people that they are "clean".

But if they are really clean, wear white, wear red, wear blue, they are still clean.

If they wear white but are corrupt, most people, like my neighour, can see that they are corrupt despite their claim to be clean

for centuries in tropical cuntries where angmos were once colonisers, it was wise to wear white as washing colored clothes were difficult without color-friendly detergents. bleach was cheap and could be used copiously to keep white attire clean. it had nothing to do with politics. millions of school children wore white too, from india to timbuktu.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighbour shared a pearl of wisdom with me last night.

He was from india, has been in SG for a few years and is a new SG Citizen. We were having a conversation and he said:

"In India, the politicians like to wear white. They claim they are clean and not corrupt. But I say:" All politicians are the same. They like to wear white, claim they are clean but they are totally corrupt"

That's wisdom and truth!

Indeed true wisdom, I learn something from you everyday.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
for centuries in tropical cuntries where angmos were once colonisers, it was wise to wear white as washing colored clothes were difficult without color-friendly detergents. bleach was cheap and could be used copiously to keep white attire clean. it had nothing to do with politics. millions of school children wore white too, from india to timbuktu.

You missed my neighbours' wisdom.

Nothing to do with hygiene or clothes per say. It is the image these politicians try to portray, For simpletons and simple folks, such tactics help the politicians image. But it doesnt work on folks like my neighbour

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You missed my neighbours' wisdom.

Nothing to do with hygiene or clothes per say. It is the image these politicians try to portray, For simpletons and simple folks, such tactics help the politicians image. But it doesnt work on folks like my neighbour

you and your neighbor like to politicize a simple color and attire. why don't you and your neighbor find some beef to hammer with the pope?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Spore corruption used to be orderly & it was usually limited to the TOP but now it is getting dis Organised & everyone wants to get involved.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Spore corruption used to be orderly & it was usually limited to the TOP but now it is getting dis Organised & everyone wants to get involved.

The lower ones in corruption have no class.

The white ones in politics are the really big corruption sharks

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did u ask him why when they cross road never look both ways?

if politicians are logical and know that they ought to look before they cross the road, they wont resort to corruption.

corrupt politicians wear white and live dangerously