• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Man gets 9 years' jail, 6 strokes of the cane for raping woman

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - A 30-year-old mover who raped a woman he met for the first time at a New Year's Eve party at a chalet was on Monday (Oct 17) sentenced to nine years' jail and six strokes of the cane.

Muhammad Farhan Mohamed Buan had attended the party at the D'Kranji Farm Resort with his wife and three children but as the party wound down, he left them sleeping inside the chalet and went in pursuit of the victim, who had gone to a pavilion outside to rest.

He struck up a conversation with the single mother, who was then 30, and asked her for sex when she took a few puffs of his cigarette. He also forcibly kissed her and pulled down his trousers to expose himself to her.

Feeling insulted, the victim scolded him and said she was leaving.

Farhan offered her $10 for the taxi fare. He also offered to walk her out, telling her that it was not safe for her to walk alone.

At about 6am, at the junction of Neo Tiew Road and Neo Tiew Lane 2, which was heavily forested, Farhan handed the woman $10. He then told her he heard voices coming from the nearby bushes and suggested that they take a look together.

When the woman dismissed him, he grabbed her and pulled her towards the dense foliage. He carried the woman up, jumped across a large drain and threw her on the grass.

Terrified of what he was going to do to her, the victim lied that she had Aids but he was undeterred. He raped her as she was trying to pick herself off the ground.

After raping the woman, he gave her $15 and told her not to tell anyone. He dressed himself and walked back to the resort, leaving the victim half naked in the darkness.

She quickly got dressed and walked back to the road, where she waved down a taxi who had just dropped off a passenger. She got into the taxi and told the cabby she had been raped. The driver called the police immediately.

While waiting for the police, the victim saw Farhan walking along Neo Tiew Lane 2 and pointed him out to the cabby, who slowly trailed him.

Meanwhile, Farhan ran back to the chalet. On seeing him in a dishevelled state, his wife asked him what happened. He cried and asked for her forgiveness, telling her he had just done something wrong. Farhan was arrested shortly after.

On Monday, he pleaded guilty in the High Court to one charge of rape and one charge of insulting the woman's modesty by exposing himself to her. A third charge of sexual penetration was taken into consideration.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guessed chink. Got this one wrong again. :(

I always get it wrong in proud chink jah's guess the race threads.

I will make sure my fellow Chinese dog johntan starts a new guess the race thread for me to be correct. :mad:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very evident that the guy needs to have his brains checked. he really think his dick will enchant the victim so much that she will not call the police?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The good muslim would not have gone to jail if we were governed by sharia. There are no four Muslim witnesses that can attest to the rape. The man should have been set free not amounting to an acquittal due to insufficient evidence.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Farhan offered her $10 for the taxi fare. He also offered to walk her out, telling her that it was not safe for her to walk alone."

He was right,though... :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he put his mover skills to good use. next skills training is shaker in prison. real life mover and shaker.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good muslim would not have gone to jail if we were governed by sharia. There are no four Muslim witnesses that can attest to the rape. The man should have been set free not amounting to an acquittal due to insufficient evidence.

..I somehow agree ...as they said its in the ko ran..rite?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Guessed chink. Got this one wrong again. :(

I always get it wrong in proud chink jah's guess the race threads.

I will make sure my fellow Chinese dog johntan starts a new guess the race thread for me to be correct. :mad:

Yeah I thought it would be a chink too because recent threads have taught me that they are even more perverted than the shit skins.