• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Blind Shitskin implicates innocent Bus Driver when jaywalking

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the highlight of the day, it would be ideal if her shitskin is one step faster and they both get taken down.

[video]http://www.facebook.com/103196789836252/videos/676177582538167[/video]

How to attach video?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the bus and the bus driver is fine.
He sure was surprised to have a shitskin buffalo bitch crossing the road out of nowhere.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the highlight of the day, it would be ideal if her shitskin is one step faster and they both get taken down.

How to attach video?
don't know.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this desi drama punani

woman_lies_injured_after_being_knocked_down_by_bus.jpg

Stomper Alroy was on board bus service number 145 when the vehicle knocked down a woman at 2.50pm today (Oct 15), along Balestier Road.

The Stomper was passing by Value Hotel at Balestier Road, heading towards Toa Payoh, when the accident occurred.
According to Alroy, the woman, an Indian female who appeared to be in her 40s, was trying to cross the road when she got knocked down by the bus.

"The bus came to a halt after it knocked down the woman as the impact was severe and it produced a loud bang," said the Stomper.

Photos that Alroy sent to Stomp show a few people tending to the woman, and one image shows an ambulance at the scene.

"After the ambulance left with the woman, we were told to alight the bus and take another bus," added the Stomper.

An SCDF spokesperson said:

"The SCDF was alerted to to an incident along Balestier Road at around 2.50pm today (Oct 15).

"A female Indian in her 40s was conveyed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital in a conscious state."

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope nothing happens to the bus driver , he got a family to feed.
Why didn't the shitskin die huh :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope nothing happens to the bus driver , he got a family to feed.
Why didn't the shitskin die huh :biggrin:

alamak if only they had the front view of the bus actually ramming this shit skin over. Wonder if she flew. Judging by her weight i think even a large vehicle like a bus cannot kill such a huge lard fuck i bet the bus got damaged that's why there was a loud bang.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the bus and the bus driver is fine.
He sure was surprised to have a shitskin buffalo bitch crossing the road out of nowhere.

i noticed something else. Did you see there were 2 of them yet none of them even saw the bus coming. Notice the male shit skin was lucky that he didn't walk quick enough that was why he wasn't run over but also the shocked look on his face meaning that he couldn't see the damn bus coming along either.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i noticed something else. Did you see there were 2 of them yet none of them even saw the bus coming. Notice the male shit skin was lucky that he didn't walk quick enough that was why he wasn't run over but also the shocked look on his face meaning that he couldn't see the damn bus coming along either.

Only shitskins attended to shitskins. The Chinese guy making a call was the bus driver.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Self entitled fucking shitskin thinks they are big fucks everywhere they go. The bus driver should be given an award, if he had taken down both pieces of shit at the same time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only shitskins attended to shitskins. The Chinese guy making a call was the bus driver.

That's about right. Bus driver looked like he didn't give a fuck either. He was calling the station telling them he had a little problem so will take longer to return back.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guy walk behind the piece of lard, smart.
wont be surprised if they cooked up a story with witness saying the bus driver waved them on to cross the road.

happy diwali,scums of India!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i mentioned before that sg roads are too congested. sinkie drivers are more prone to get into accident under such environment. MOT has failed in their job to deliver safe transport and roads to sinkie. fire them, mother fuckers!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video]https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1316584805040586/[/video]

You need a forklift to move that cow.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How to attach video?

That video was so funny that I replayed it several times. LOL!