• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SPH Is Struggling

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOL has gone bankrupt

SPH's profit has declined 19%. Share price has dropped 19%

Despite being pap's mouthpiece, SPH learns that pap cant do wonders.

Will SPH continue to decline?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOL has gone bankrupt

SPH's profit has declined 19%. Share price has dropped 19%

Despite being pap's mouthpiece, SPH learns that pap cant do wonders.

Will SPH continue to decline?

Again telling some truth but twisting it and slanting it to turn people against the country. You must be a foreigner with an insidious agenda, otherwise a traitor to our country.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again telling some truth but twisting it and slanting it to turn people against the country. You must be a foreigner with an insidious agenda, otherwise a traitor to our country.

Can you pls specified how he twisted the truth? And what should be the correct untested truth be?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again, we have taxpayer illegally funded dog desperately trying to protect the dog family of our foreign masters.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you pls specified how he twisted the truth? And what should be the correct untested truth be?

My assessment for SPH is it will face a very difficult year ahead. It will resort to retrenchments but profits will continue to go down

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My assessment for SPH is it will face a very difficult year ahead. It will resort to retrenchments but profits will continue to go down

That may be so, and it looks so but this has got next to nothing to do with the PAP, so dont politicise this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Simi assessment? Look at the big picture. You have a national media company that has a national MONOPOLY and is the only player in its industry. And still cannot make money? what u have is too many ex ISD shits running the business who have no idea what they are doing.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i only think that sunday times is worth reading, although i know too many crazy cunts behind the paper.:eek:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not have high expectations when you let military juntas run the companies and country!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cronies will bunkrupt every Company they managed, unless its in the real eastate business in Sinkiepore.

The commercial side of RE biz is also having serious problem from empty malls and empty office buildings. Turn out that Singapore is way too expensive that many MNCs are shifting large ops to cheaper countries. Majority of the APAC offices now are skeletons set up for 1) Using Singapore as an off-shore tax centre 2) Nice place to parachute their angmo or ah-neh directors. Thus you do not need large offices like the old days. Many US MNCs are using hot desks and VOIP technologies for the admin staff to work from home.

There is not much growth for local companies unlike the old days. GLCs are mostly shrinking, and the private firms no longer have growth stories like Creative or Frontline.

Singapore accelerated rate of population ageing for the next 10 years would mean more empty spaces (the cheap "talents" brought in will only further cut the real productivity rate).

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi assessment? Look at the big picture. You have a national media company that has a national MONOPOLY and is the only player in its industry. And still cannot make money? what u have is too many ex ISD shits running the business who have no idea what they are doing.

exactly...and they pap themselves millions of dollars per person for a monopoly. Chairman is Lee Boon Yang, ex PAP Minister. He is also Chairman of Kep Corp. He knows nuts abt business or business but gets many millions of dollars per year. CEO is Alan Chan, another pap dog.

They are bleeding SPH dry despite it being a monopoly

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
surprise you said that. many think Sunday Times is the worst

eh...i mentioned before, saturday papers is for feeling the market, sunday papers is for self reflection. and of course, my favourite sph editor, sumiko tan is writing, you know...:o:biggrin: