• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 2 types of people

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they take their own lives it's because they are weak and feeble minded and cannot take hardship. It is not because they are poor.

Those who commit crimes are simply dishonest people with no moral compass. Poverty has nothing to do with it. The wealthy can be just as dishonest.

But u said there is no poor sinkie. They are poor and weak like what you said, so they took their life.
Also becos they are too poor and dishonest so they commit crimes. Both are caused by poor, isn't it .:rolleyes:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bed opposite me, the auntie told me she stay with Son, Daughter in law and grandchildren.
She admitted so Long and I seldom see her family visits her.
There is a chance then she told me she stay in private housing in Sembawang ( condo) . I also overheard nurse said got a time they called the Son but Son very Yaya papaya.

Then the bed next two my bed. That Daughter almost Everyday bring her maid come to visit her mum. She told me she stay in Bishan. Then a guy also almost Everymight after work then come to visit the old Ah Ma.
I asked who that guy is, that Daughter told me he is tenant.

Well I surprised. A tenant also so concern the ah Ma.
Tenant and both Daughter are good people.

The Daughter see that opposite bed auntie always alone. So she always treat her foods.

But that auntie own Son leh, seldom come visit Mother . Even he comes, at least buy some her Mother Favourite foods . Today he came but stay a while then left .

有心 vs 无心。

Just fucking die lah.. Talk so much crap.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss in sinkieland, sinkie already took their own life before they turned into this poverty. The rest have to commit crimes to get free stay in changi hotel.

Actually you are right. Some Singaporeans are committing petty crimes so that they can be convicted and get free board and lodging and healthcare at Changi Hilton.

This new phenomena is giving PAP a headache.

How to build enough jails to house these poor and sick Singaporeans who resorted to petty crimes to get free food and healthcare?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually you are right. Some Singaporeans are committing petty crimes so that they can be convicted and get free board and lodging and healthcare at Changi Hilton.

This new phenomena is giving PAP a headache.

How to build enough jails to house these poor and sick Singaporeans who resorted to petty crimes to get free food and healthcare?

I propose this when the need arises.

Philippine-Jail.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty
Thank you but 2 things to considerate
1st my lupus is active now which mean they are attacking my body now. So if I went for kidney transplant then ended up my disease will still Attack my New kidney. Unless my disease in remission else doctor also won't encourage me go for transplant.

2nd I asked around and found out that it is now illegal for foreigners to buy organ in china and no doctor in hospital willing to do surgery for you. My Friend went in 2012 and he underwent the surgery at a villager house, who selling his kidney to my Friend. So it is not a proper hospital. My body is very weak now. So easy to get any infection or complication. So I have to bear all the risk then high chance I will die there.

you really need to speak to your doctor.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was extremely lonely in my mom's womb before i was born, but i learned to play with the umbilical chord.
consider yourself lucky, ever heard about giving a person enuff rope....:confused:
In life, there are only two types of people.
One fears God, the other doesnt.
When he fears God, he will not dare lie and not dare say there are no poor people in Singapore
the best type is the type that thinks they're god :eek:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are no poor people in Singapore. There are those on low incomes but they definitely aren't poor.

Poverty looks like this...

poor+kids.jpg

thats not poverty,thats just a hopeless shithole beyond hope.theres a difference between a country that is highly advanced,have the resources and the know how to help the disadvantaged and change the human condition but chooses not to,and a complete utter and sorry shithole that has not accomplished anything since decolonization 50 years ago......couldnt even maintain a single railway that the dutch and british colonial masters build,look at china on the other hand and how far they have come in 30 years,mind boggling cities,longest bridges and highways in the world,largest ports in the world,megastructures,fastest supercomputers,launch a rover to the moon.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bed opposite me......
sis, my father in law just had a kidney transplant, he is already aged 70+. so i suggest you go for one, visit the hospitals in china as they may have a way out for you. you are too young, worth taking the risk. god speed recovery to you.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?187925-Krafty-Hotbot-Nutbush-SNTCK&p=1973897#post1973897
i already said me and SNTCK are gay brudders...:o:biggrin::p
to "sis"? :confused: :wink: :p

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I asked auntie why his Son no visit her since it is Sunday.
Auntie told me his Son go collect New car.
I not sure auntie proud of her Son succeed not, to have New car, staying condo.

What I want to say is, many time we thought we want more money, condo and car then mean we are doing well in life, mean we are successful.

But once you are sick, all these Not more important. I just hope my family and loved one can together with me, give me concern and support.