• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat When you know who is hypocrite and selfish.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again and again I always tell myself that I should appreciate with those who really concern and help me while I am sick.

They are really good people.

Not like those hypocrite only asked me to take care take care. I also don't see them visit me.

Well never mind. 耳根清净

But too to see who is good to me then in future those hypocrite you can just ignore.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, take care, take your meds regularly, and get well quickly...don't kick any bucket or join the thai king soon :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again and again I always tell myself that I should appreciate with those who really concern and help me while I am sick.

Not like those hypocrite only asked me to take care take care. I also don't see them visit me.

Well never mind. 耳根清净

But too to see who is good to me then in future those hypocrite you can just ignore.

Some who visited u could be a hypocrite too .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well never mind. 耳根清净

Imo there is only 1 way to know if a person is a hypocrite (other than a immediate family member) is to use this guide :
If this person has a net worth of $x , is that person willing to use up 20% or 30% of $x if it can cure your sickness.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well never mind. 耳根清净

Why don't you just go up to the tallest building and jump down. I am not hypocrite when I say this.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you just go up to the tallest building and jump down. I am not hypocrite when I say this.

bas_rutten.jpg

Hey you... better get lost before I change my mind.
哈哈哈哈

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel that you are a loser. Tonychat
People like you in real life , a younger but can't earn much money
No more saving, no much investment .most probably ugly and no gf.

So your life is full of hatre and you only like to curse others. That is .

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imo there is only 1 way to know if a person is a hypocrite (other than a immediate family member) is to use this guide :
If this person has a net worth of $x , is that person willing to use up 20% or 30% of $x if it can cure your sickness.

Chiew , really one very touching thing
When nobody willing to give me kidney for transplant
But my Husband offer me his kidney. But I do not want.
I scare I may waste his kidney.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 types of annoying people
1st type is those always whatapps you to ask you take care take care.
Then they no interest to come to visit you. But you still have to reply their msg.

2nd type is those colleagues and they knew that you are warded hospital. Lie on the bed of hospital
They still ask you about work.
I know work is work.but can just let me have a peace of mind?

I dunno. Maybe my mood not good recently . See everything also 不爽

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 types of annoying people
1st type is those always whatapps you to ask you take care take care.
Then they no interest to come to visit you. But you still have to reply their msg.

2nd type is those colleagues and they knew that you are warded hospital. Lie on the bed of hospital
They still ask you about work.
I know work is work.but can just let me have a peace of mind?

I dunno. Maybe my mood not good recently . See everything also 不爽

just send them a pic of getting stuck on a chair with needles poking a hundred holes in your arm to shut them up.

image.jpg

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want people to visit you at least let us know which hospital you are staying and which room number.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that you are a loser. Tonychat
People like you in real life , a younger but can't earn much money
No more saving, no much investment .most probably ugly and no gf.

So your life is full of hatre and you only like to curse others. That is .

I am not tonychat.. He is my master.. I am bodycell. You can't read English?

Why are you still alive.. Just drop dead straight away.

His saving , investment, looks and gf has anything to do with you jumping from a tall building and die instantly?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. I only nice to those who nice to me.
Those who not nice to me. I don't bother.
u oni nice 2 dose who nice 2 u ...

u wan dem 2 b nice 2 u 1st, den oni u nice 2 dem ...

so, u wait c pipz nice 2 u, den u nice 2 dem ... if pipz nice 2 u a li'l oni, u nice 2 dem a li'l less oni ... if pipz nice 2 u mor, u nice 2 dem a bit less dan their mor nice ...

u cannot b nice 2 dem mor dan wat dey nice 2 u ...

dose who no nice 2 u 1st, u dun bother ...

in same way, sins u did not nice 2 other sinkies 1st, so dey oso dun bother now ...

Last edited: