• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Found: the big ears and longevity does have relations

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ancients believed that the kidney opens into the ear, so the large ears signs of kidney health, kidney feet of life, so he wants to longer, healthier, and kidney is very important.

civil always to the ear as a blessed and a symbol of longevity. Modern medical observation, large ears and longevity does have a certain relationship.

medical workers on 256 elderly people aged 60-90 and 344 90-104 years longevity of the elderly determination, the result shows: the longevity of the elderly group of ears long average of 7.13 cm for male and female 6.89 cm; 60-69 years old group long ears average for men and 6.93 cm, 6.50 cm. Clearly, the longevity of the elderly group of ears long average significantly more than the elderly group, up to 8.8 cm in the middle ear long the longest of the longevity of the elderly group. Some experts believe that the the auricular long and is one of the characteristics of the longevity of the elderly.

people tend to contact the big ears and long life together, can be explained from two aspects.
to
First, large ears, kidney Kin.

The ancients believed that the kidney opens into the ear, so the large ears signs of kidney health, kidney feet of life, so he wants to longer, healthier, and kidney is very important.

life of elderly ears grow bigger.

modern research and other mammals, adult growth and development of body and visceral stopped, but the ear is the only exception, it is life continue to grow, with an average every 10 years 1.4-2.2 mm long. Although its growth rate is not obvious, but it is growing, with the organs of the body. Auricle is getting longer and longer length increase with age, the ears of the elderly than the young people you really want to big. From this point of view, the longevity is not the big ears life, but the long life only grow bigger ears.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also notice if u are african and black u also have the tendency for the basketball and love for the finger licking chicken and the riddim in the music.

Sweet mamacita u deserve me corazon
So nice to meet u could u tell me where ya from
wan me say go missy me done u run,wan me say go everytink else u rielly want,

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have done some research myself and found that the bag that a woman carries is related to the size of her waist.

The slimmer the waist of a woman, the higher the probability that she carries a branded bag - NOT PAID BY HER.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kwan-Tak-hing1.jpg

He lived to a ripe old age (91 years old).

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also notice if u are african and black u also have the tendency for the basketball and love for the finger licking chicken and the riddim in the music.

Sweet mamacita u deserve me corazon
So nice to meet u could u tell me where ya from
wan me say go missy me done u run,wan me say go everytink else u rielly want,

fried chicken and waffles! and southern BBQ too.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So is he cockear instead of cockeye? :biggrin:

The meaning of cock ear is that of giving full and undivided attention. Just like when a dog hears a noise, its ears are raised to an erect position. That is the idea.

But don't ask me about cock cock.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Your last paragraph noted that the ears are growing non-stop, failed to mention the nose as well.