• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat US Presidential Elections

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US Presidential Elections is on 8 Nov. The US voters have to consider the following issues:

1. Security
2. Law and order
3. Economy
4. Immigration
5. Hillary Clinton's character flaws, pay-to-play scheme, lies and alleged corruption
6. Donald Trump's character flaws and alleged abuse of women
etc

Which issues will swing the voters? Who will be the next POTUS?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't live in the US but I do own US shares. Trump is bad for investors because if he is elected there is going to be plenty of uncertainty in the global market. I don't think Trump even knows what his policies will be:eek:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't live in the US but I do own US shares. Trump is bad for investors because if he is elected there is going to be plenty of uncertainty in the global market. I don't think Trump even knows what his policies will be:eek:

Yup, just in case Hillary lies, there is always wikileaks for the whole truth. That's the beauty of USA.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

according to the media, the sex predator will be foraging into the MSM. so if you wanna have a pc of action, you can look into Pussy riot the russian band. or you can invest in Boston Grope whose motto is keeping you abreast of donald.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hillary is going to win. After the donald loses, he is going to jail for his numerous scams and sexual assaults. Lots of drug trafficking latinoes waiting to sodomize him for wanting to build the Great Wall of America.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Americans vote for their future.

Hillary and Trump are direct opposites in their policies. So it will be interesting to see whether the Americans are wise at the ballot box

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
according to the media, the sex predator will be foraging into the MSM. so if you wanna have a pc of action, you can look into Pussy riot the russian band. or you can invest in Boston Grope whose motto is keeping you abreast of donald.

The media is afraid that Trump will become POTUS.

Likewise PAP is afraid to lose power

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hillary is going to win. After the donald loses, he is going to jail for his numerous scams and sexual assaults. Lots of drug trafficking latinoes waiting to sodomize him for wanting to build the Great Wall of America.

As it stands, Hillary is the favourite to win.

But if Americans vote for their future, Trump stands a chance as he speaks the hearts of many americans

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hillary as POTUS will be more of the same shit.
Trump will be unchartered territory......
I think US voters want change and dare to vote for it unlike cowardly spineless sinkies

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever wins the Presidential election is a reflection of the same kind of character traits of the electorate .

Is America as bold and rash as Trump or as calm and methodical as Hillary?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hillary as POTUS will be more of the same shit.
Trump will be unchartered territory......
I think US voters want change and dare to vote for it unlike cowardly spineless sinkies

Yes, better for America to change direction.

Let us see who becomes POTUS after 8 Nov

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever wins the Presidential election is a reflection of the same kind of character traits of the electorate .

Is America as bold and rash as Trump or as calm and methodical as Hillary?

Hillary is manipulative, just like the pap. I bet PAP is hoping for a Hillary Presidency

Alfrescian
Loyal
its more an election of the vice presidents......

if DT wins, some clown will target him and the VP becomes POTUS, if HC wins, don't think her health will keep up, somewhere along the way she may conk off and the VP becomes POTUS....