• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie man jumped off 16th floor after stabbing ex girlfriend at Bishan

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
涉挥刀捅伤前女友 狮城男坠楼惨死

0KXPiQk.png

男子从碧山第263座组屋16楼坠下后,尸卧组屋后的草地上。(摄影/郑宇彤)
碧山惊人血案,狮城男与缅甸美容师前女友,疑感情问题,男子上门找女友谈判时起肢体冲突,被指挥水果刀猛刺前女友的腹部后,再从16楼坠下身亡,酿成一死一伤的悲剧。

这起事故发生在前天早上9时20分,地点在碧山22街第263座组屋的16楼单位。

死者是邓祥明(译音,40岁),是一名前老板,有婚姻记录,据知被他刺伤的39岁前女友来自缅甸,在本地从事美容事业。

更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this chinese word has some truth in it,

the left side of the word means woman, so sinkie men better watch out!:eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the 3rd death in Bishan in such a short time. 1st it was the indian mother & daughter who murdered their Myanmar maid, then the Malay guy who murdered his father, then now this.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another pussy worshipping crime and death.. When do men learn that pussy is way over rated.

Go MGTOW and he will still be alive.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder which estate has the highest "Unnatural deaths" occurrences and whose ward it is..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why cannot 看开点?
Life always full of up and down, roller coaster.
Death is so easy way out, i better invest funeral related biz.
$$$ dispute, what is kinship? Kill u la
Love become hate, cant control EQ, kill again
Wear green beret, kill kill kill
Hubby tao jiak outside, wife chop down hubby dick
Now a bit only, modern days humans easily break down despite educated. Hahaha huat ah:biggrin:
More more more