• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Opposition Cocksucker: I paid $0 Cash! PAP Gave Me $20k Grant! I beat Khaw's $8 Plan!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quadraple_bypass_andrewloh_medical_bill_zero.jpg

Just wanna put this out here because some of you have asked me to clarify. The final bill for my quadruple bypass surgery alone - excluding my first angiography procedure - is $25,554.51.

This is before government grants, which came to $20,644.88. Of the balance of $4,909.63, Medishield Life paid out $4,529.15. The remaining $380 was paid by my Medisave.

In the end, I paid $0 in cash. Hope this clarifies.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-he-paid-0-heart-bypass-surgery-govt-hospital
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Opposition Cocksucker: I paid $0 Cash! PAP Gave Me $20k Grant! I beat Khaw's $8 P

Everything free why still got people commit suicides or let themselves die without going to hospitals to seek treatment?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Opposition Cocksucker: I paid $0 Cash! PAP Gave Me $20k Grant! I beat Khaw's $8 P

This proves that Singapore has the best healthcare system in the world.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is before government grants, which came to $20,644.88. Of the balance of $4,909.63, Medishield Life paid out $4,529.15. The remaining $380 was paid by my Medisave.

Free my foot! Where does government grants come from? Government print money and citizen pay $0 tax? Dumb fuck! Even if he does not pay tax, he still have to pay for Medishield and Medisave - unless this idiot believe what $8 cow said about CPF is the government's money and not the people's.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Free my foot! Where does government grants come from? Government print money and citizen pay $0 tax? Dumb fuck! Even if he does not pay tax, he still have to pay for Medishield and Medisave - unless this idiot believe what $8 cow said about CPF is the government's money and not the people's.

It's the same the world over. In NZ healthcare is supposedly FREE but we all know the money comes from the hardworking taxpayers.

Over the years I have paid far more in taxes than I have benefitted from the so called "freebies" that the government provides.

It would be far more beneficial if the government lowered the income tax rate by 10% across the board and made me pay for healthcare instead.

Singapore's system is still the best... sufficiently subsidised so that nobody is denied decent care while making those who can afford to do so pay their fair share.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

healthcare in s'pore is indeed better than OZ. the only downside is that sinkies pay a lot to insurance and may not even cover if the illness is of rare kind. i dun trust insurance companies nowadays, i am going to terminate my Great Eastern and NTUC insurance when i return to visit next year. if you guys are keen to know more about insurance scams, please look for tan kin lian. he is a insurance knowledge base, i find that his sound advice for pple is to go for term insurance and not life investment policies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow . Then ckpmd was telling lies ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

healthcare in s'pore is indeed better than OZ. the only downside is that sinkies pay a lot to insurance and may not even cover if the illness is of rare kind. i dun trust insurance companies nowadays, i am going to terminate my Great Eastern and NTUC insurance when i return to visit next year. if you guys are keen to know more about insurance scams, please look for tan kin lian. he is a insurance knowledge base, i find that his sound advice for pple is to go for term insurance and not life investment policies.

With the PAP grant, the sinkies $25k bill became almost $5k. His insurance would only need to cover 20% of the total bill. Most people are expecting insurance to cover 80% of the bill, with zero grant from the government.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the same the world over. In NZ healthcare is supposedly FREE but we all know the money comes from the hardworking taxpayers.

Over the years I have paid far more in taxes than I have benefitted from the so called "freebies" that the government provides.

It would be far more beneficial if the government lowered the income tax rate by 10% across the board and made me pay for healthcare instead.

Singapore's system is still the best... sufficiently subsidised so that nobody is denied decent care while making those who can afford to do so pay their fair share.

dont give up hope bro,who knows one day u might lose ur job,or ur business uplorries from macro or microeconomic factors leaving u hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt unless of course u never had a business in the first place,or ur house might burn down.then u would be living on foodstamps and enjoying section 8 housing. u would be glad u are not in singapore.any country can be kind to those who have money but not all countries are kind to the poor.