• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Air-Con: Mitsubishi Electric vs Mitsubishi Heavy Industries

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My air-con just went kaput and I'm searching for a replacement.
Anyone here have installed Air-Con from Mitsubishi Electric or Mitsubishi Heavy Industries at home?
Need some input and reviews on these 2 brands and if possible recommend a good dealer as well.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My air-con just went kaput and I'm searching for a replacement.
Anyone here have installed Air-Con from Mitsubishi Electric or Mitsubishi Heavy Industries at home?
Need some input and reviews on these 2 brands and if possible recommend a good dealer as well.

likely your best choice is MEAP not MEH. hangout till december or CNY, usually there are bundled gifts n lucky draws

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun buy Mitsubishi lah. Their ww2 zeros planes bomb SGP till kingdom comes.

But Jappo honoured LKY recently & dishonourable son very gungho with them..........
Anyway Mitsu Heavy seems a bit cheaper but the other brand has longer service reliability...........both has one leg up vs other brand due to being able to service and maintain it youself........ at least basic vac of filter n Al fins plus long blower fan which is super critical to cooling and energy saving
Other brands diff to DIY...... must us expensive technicians. Hence long run saves you money
Oso other brand like Daikin, loses out overall to Mitsu