• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SiamBUs Weep in Golden Mile Complex for Thai King

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thais in Singapore mourn the death of King Bhumibol Adulyadej

Darunee Thitchan, 52, weeps after hearing of the demise of Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej.ST PHOTO: DESMOND WEE
SINGAPORE - Fighting back tears, all Ms Darunee Thitchan could utter between sobs was "The King, the Thai King has passed away."

The 52-year-old Thai visitor, in Singapore to see her boyfriend, was among scores of Thai nationals having dinner at the Golden Mile Complex on Thursday (Oct 13) night when news broke that their monarch, King Bhumibol Adulyadej, 88, had died after a long illness.

Business owners and customers at the popular hangout for Thai nationals had been checking their phones for updates all night and some burst into tears upon hearing he had died.

Ms Thitchan had planned to go home next month but will now fly home on Friday.

"I loved him so much; he was like a father to me," she said.

Thai Darunee Thitchan reacts after hearing of King Bhumibol Adulyadej's death

On Facebook, Thai users had changed their profile photos to messages saying "Love the King" and "Long live the King", when it became known earlier that his condition was critical, but many had expected him to pull through.

"I knew he was very sick but I thought he would be able to hang on for a bit longer," said Ms Phattharawadee Nikomwan, 29, who is unemployed.

"I am very sad. He did everything for us. He took care of the country and worked very hard," she said.

Ms Nikomwan, said she will be visiting the Palelai Buddhist Temple in Bedok with her family on Friday (Oct 14) to pray for and pay her respects to King Bhumibol, who ruled Thailand for 70 years.

Ms Oraphan Suwanbon, 29, a shopkeeper at Golden Mile Complex, said she had been getting updates from her family through message and social media.

She will be wear black on Friday in remembrance of King Bhumibol.

"He looked out for all Thais and treated us like family," she said, of the well-loved monarch, the nation's highest moral authority, who created thousands of projects to help the poor and marginalised.

Ms Suwanbon and a friend plan to fly to Bangkok at the end of the month to pay their respects to the late king at a temple there.

"He will be remembered by everyone in Thailand forever," she said.

Ms Karnney Juntafun, 27, who is on holiday in Singapore, said she was still in shock and disbelief. She has been praying for his recovery every night since he fell ill.

"Without the king, I don't know if Thailand will be good or bad. Many people worry about this," said the freelance actress.

She too will be wearing black and plans to visit the Thai palace once she gets back to Bangkok next week.

"The king did everything for Thailand," she said.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Karnney Juntafun, 27, who is on holiday in Singapore, said she was still in shock and disbelief. She has been praying for his recovery every night since he fell ill.

"Without the king, I don't know if Thailand will be good or bad. Many people worry about this," said the freelance actress.

She too will be wearing black and plans to visit the Thai palace once she gets back to Bangkok next week.

"The king did everything for Thailand," she said.

This siambu is a tcss queen among all the tcss queens. She is not sure without the king will it be better or worse yet she worship the king so much :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
new thighbu utterance will be no different from old thighbu utterance before and after sex......"lurb you long long." but this time the "long" and her longkang have significance.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got discount or not as respect for the late King. The king would like sinkees to eat Thai food in his honour. So all Thai restaurants should offer free or big discounted meals.

With free meals, sinkees will always remember the King and hope for more frequent demise of Thai kings.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which Sinkie is the boyfriend of this 52 year old Siambu "actress"? Cunt still wet? Cum Singapore to "visit"?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bo bian... i must go console some siam bus.. and inject some joy into them.. doing my littlest bit for our neighbours... so poor thing...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy shit! It is mind-boggling how and why some citizens can react in a certain manner when some leaders up-the-lorry.
I am doubtful they are able to repeat the same act when their loved ones goes in the same direction. Is this an Asian trait or DNA?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy shit! It is mind-boggling how and why some citizens can react in a certain manner when some leaders up-the-lorry.
I am doubtful they are able to repeat the same act when their loved ones goes in the same direction. Is this an Asian trait or DNA?

The wayang game is strong...

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's all about stealing the limelight. If she had been nonchalant about the whole event, nobody would have even bothered to interview her. It's like declaring yourself a Real Madrid fan when they win the Champions League. You steal some of the limelight by associating yourself with them, however loosely.

Same for LKY funeral.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo bian... i must go console some siam bus.. and inject some joy into them.. doing my littlest bit for our neighbours... so poor thing...

Thailand night spots closed for the next 30 days. More SiamBUs will cum visit Sinkieland to mourn their beloved father.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does this mean for the next few weeks, there would be much fewer vice activities for opposition cocksuckers along Beach Road and Golden Mile Complex?

What happens when the playboy prince ascends the throne? All thai vice activities to give 20% discount to celebrate?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very sad. He did everything for us. He took care of the country and worked very hard," she said.

Logically, there is definitely an error in the above statement.