• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat His Majesty The Thai King has just passed away.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am keeping quiet now. People living here better don't speak. Too dangerous. Wish me luck. Troops are amassing outside Bangkok now, I'm not kidding. No more post from me now

What the fuck are you doing in this cesspit of a country?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without this Thai King, his Elite Courtiers and entrenched upper classed Thais, you will not be getting cheap shopping and whoring in 2016! Even now whoring and shopping is getting expensive :smile:

Compared to Spore , the prices in Thailand are not so expensive.
There are of course the expensive 5 star restaurants but I prefer the cheaper & more authentic local fare.

As for the other "activities" when you get to be my age you don't have as much stamina:o

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, can we expect more birthday celebrations the the royal dogs in which the nubile royal consort(s) greet guests with bare breasts? And wild royal orgies? Purges of political opponents, I mean more of it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the late thai king's passing is just a 5-second footnote in u.s. news at prime time. not even a headline in the international segment. kim kardashian's robbery in paris and now her lawsuit against a claim that it was staged still rages. go figure where american media's priorities are.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the late thai king's passing is just a 5-second footnote in u.s. news at prime time. not even a headline in the international segment. kim kardashian's robbery in paris and now her lawsuit against a claim that it was staged still rages. go figure where american media's priorities are.

It's correct! There's nothing newsworthy about the death of an Asian king of a cesspit country where people are jailed for simply speaking bad of you.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be one of the 70% who voted for the PAP.

I also like to go for massage, shopping, eating, .... but I'm also curious since the topic of Thai politics rarely comes up. When I was very young & innocent I remember going to see the "King & I" & really believed that life was that simple:o

Glorified propaganda to brainwash their own peasants. It's amazing that even our peasants here got washed as well. Some of them changed their wallpaper and they are gonna wear black for 7 days. Yeah, for fuck's sake. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glorified propaganda to brainwash their own peasants. It's amazing that even our peasants here got washed as well. Some of them changed their wallpaper and they are gonna wear black for 7 days. Yeah, for fuck's sake. :rolleyes:

Not surprising about the problem of brainwashing. Citizens in both countries are not encouraged to question whatever is reported in the media.

In Thailand the media is limited to what they can report on the royals. Same problem in Spore our media is controlled by the PAP, so don't expect anything critical.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Dr. Lee Wei Ling return the favor ?
The Thai princess was the first royalty to arrive when Harry kicked the bucket :eek:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A documentary film dedicated to him.

[video=youtube;5ih9cgmYY5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ih9cgmYY5M[/video]

[video=youtube;WJVpPZR3vsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJVpPZR3vsc[/video]

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising about the problem of brainwashing. Citizens in both countries are not encouraged to question whatever is reported in the media.

In Thailand the media is limited to what they can report on the royals. Same problem in Spore our media is controlled by the PAP, so don't expect anything critical.

I really don't know if he's indeed what their media portray him to and I won't worship him like that without benefiting direct from what he did.

Thailand is just food, massage and shopping to the average tourists.
There's just little justifications for the Sinkieland dumb sheep to go on all 4s like their father died.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't know if he's indeed what their media portray him to and I won't worship him like that without benefiting direct from what he did.

There's just little justifications for the Sinkieland dumb sheep to go on all 4s like their father died.

That's why people should not be nice to a ungrateful cocksucker like u.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every such death case, the media sure post how great how wonderful the person is. When he alive, ok la he is jus another alive person.

Suddenly so many ppl mourn like they are always beside him or they have playing marbles with him since young.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly, sinkies are stupid..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every such death case, the media sure post how great how wonderful the person is. When he alive, ok la he is jus another alive person.

Suddenly so many ppl mourn like they are always beside him or they have playing marbles with him since young.

To be fair, he was portray as a nice person when alive as well, pretty much like how others see our Old Fart.

What I don't get is how their own people are mistreated and jail when they said anything bad about the royal family, that's quite similar in some sense worse than our despotic dynasty?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ailand-for-insulting-the-monarchy-on-facebook

Wouldn't a nice person be benevolent?
Of course there will be some dumbass who will go on all 4s and mourn just because they frequent bangkok patpong.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, he was portray as a nice person when alive as well, pretty much like how others see our Old Fart.

What I don't get is how their own people are mistreated and jail when they said anything bad about the royal family, that's quite similar in some sense worse than our despotic dynasty?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ailand-for-insulting-the-monarchy-on-facebook

Wouldn't a nice person be benevolent?
Of course there will be some dumbass who will go on all 4s and mourn just because they frequent bangkok patpong.

The key word here is "protray".