• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are PAP's Policies Killing Singapore?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is killing SG literally and figuratively
This kind of tactic to exaggerate was probably one big reason those cowardly 100,000+ GE2011 opposition voters flipped and voted for the PAP last year, simply because they were afraid the PAP might really kill or "kill" them if they were to vote against the PAP for the second time! :wink:
So ironically, whether you are aware or not, you were/are indirectly helping the PAP to gain more votes! :eek:
Therefore, your tactics have actually backfired on yourself and all your fellow GE2015 opposition voters! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont blame the citizen if that candidate wins and then comes out with bad policies.
You mean PAP's bad policies only came out within the past year, after GE2015? :confused:

I blame the candidate, not the voter, for the bad policies
therefore, i blame pap, not singaporeans, for their bad policies
You mean if PAP's bad policies came out before GE2015, and the citizen still voted for the PAP last year, that citizen still does not deserve to be blamed even a little bit? :wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of tactic to exaggerate was probably one big reason those cowardly 100,000+ GE2011 opposition voters flipped and voted for the PAP last year, simply because they were afraid the PAP might really kill or "kill" them if they were to vote against the PAP for the second time! :wink:
So ironically, whether you are aware or not, you were/are indirectly helping the PAP to gain more votes! :eek:
Therefore, your tactics have actually backfired on yourself and all your fellow GE2015 opposition voters! :rolleyes:

My aim is to speak the truth abt the pap. It is up to Singaporeans to decide what to do after knowing the truth

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean PAP's bad policies only came out within the past year, after GE2015? :confused:

You mean if PAP's bad policies came out before GE2015, and the citizen still voted for the PAP last year, that citizen still does not deserve to be blamed even a little bit? :wink:

It's the candidates who formulate policies

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP policies have made Singapore one of the best places in the world for both work and play.

Sam you think highly of Papaya gahmen than WHY you migrate
to new Zealand?? isn't it contradicting? U say good health care,
good gahmen, good housing?? ..very cheap motor car??? Big
Bungalow land in SG??

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Son of a bitch this is 2016 not 2008,PAP is not killing me softly with his song,singapore is already well killed and well done,singapore doesnt exist anymore,its just a freak a monstrosity.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam you think highly of Papaya gahmen than WHY you migrate
to new Zealand?? isn't it contradicting? U say good health care,
good gahmen, good housing?? ..very cheap motor car??? Big
Bungalow land in SG??

Dont believe what people say. Believe what people do.

If a person says SG is good but yet migrates, what do u think of such a person?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of a bitch this is 2016 not 2008,PAP is not killing me softly with his song,singapore is already well killed and well done,singapore doesnt exist anymore,its just a freak a monstrosity.

agree. and it is LHL's and pap's fault.

The worse for SG is yet to come

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask, what have you actually done in your real life, besides voting and talking (and, of course, posting in online forums)? :wink:
Remember, actions speak louder than words, right? :wink:

who i am matters to my friends, loved ones and those who know me but not to those who dont know me.

what I do my friends and family know

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drove along Sembawang Road this morning and was shocked to find that The Brooks 1 and Brooks 2, ground floor units were totally vacant. Not even 1 unit is occupied.

PAP policies have made Singapore too expensive and Singaporeans poor. Are PAP policies killing SG?

when they go high, we go low................... ie when they become rich, we get poorer - it is a zero sum game