• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why Senile Minister of State 4 Transport / Finance teach ppl where to make babies

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The night before she itchy while in changing room, ask the hubby to go in and nail her against the wall.
But hubby reject her say no space, next day she kisiao.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not addressing the cause and yet at the same time justifying (indirectly) why they import so many foreigners here-.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you know?

70% also know , not just me. Even every Opposition member of note also knows, even the enemy knows , its just a blind few who dont. I have seen your numerous whining posts on this forum, you are not an evil intelligence like him but you contribute too to the negatives to try to bring the country down.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree with your outright lies. The PAP is a party that does its best for the people of Singapore and will always strive to do so.

Untitled-1-450x352.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The answer to your question is .
Actually only 2 cabinet qualify to teach.
First choice should be tpl but she is shy lor.

If not you get this type meh

planet_apes_024.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer to your question is .
Actually only 2 cabinet qualify to teach.
First choice should be tpl but she is shy lor.

If not you get this type meh
planet_apes_024.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Wonderful pictures ....worth framing up as a proof that humans are related to monkeys...just look at how remarkably similar both are to each other...the hair, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the expression, the pose ...priceless.....(no insult intended to the chimp) .....LOL