• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Should I Implement This In My Company To Boost Company Work Culture?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A company in China allegedly makes their female workers kiss their boss on the lips every day before they start work.

[video=youtube;6LZaPlOW95s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LZaPlOW95s[/video]

The Beijing-based company, from the Tongzhou district if you know the city well, apparently make the female workers line up between 9 and 9.30am to share a kiss with their boss – in an apparent attempt to strengthen the bond between employee and manager.

According to a report from Chinese news company Sohu, many of the women at the business, which sells home-brewery equipment, were initially reluctant to conform with the idea. Almost all do now agree to the practice, but Shanghaiist reports two staff members refused and have since resigned.

More than half of the company’s staff are apparently female and the company’s boss claims the practice will improve the company’s work culture and bond them “like fish and water”.

Pictures and video of the apparent daily routine received a lot of attention on Chinese social media site Weibo, with many questioning how the women could accept the practice.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/company-china-makes-female-workers-180000259.html

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am worried you wife might stab you with a knife one night. Or you might be the one holding the knife...

I suggest you go to KTV aka HFJ, you throw tips all the hostesses will be queuing up to kiss you.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Company? I thought you last mentioned that you are waiting for your application for part time guard duties at the PA community club. Ooops!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should I Implement This In My Company To Boost Company Work Culture? ...
ofcos u shud! ...

dey shud haf juz cum 2 wok immediately after giving their bf a bj ...

u shud njoy if dey cum 2 u wif their mouth full n gif u a deep french ki55 ...

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how boss using work culture to take advantage of female.

Just look at how stupid females are.

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal
A company in China allegedly makes their female workers kiss their boss on the lips every day before they start work.

They makes wonder, don't they. Tiong ah Tiong....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I prefer this company philosophy and work culture.

981482f.jpg