• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

London police arrest creepy clown

theZoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

London police arrest creepy clown

AP on October 12, 2016, 5:25 pm

57fdd8e0f2cc5_20161010001285779588_original_1280x720-1bvrm70.jpg

A British teen has been arrested for allegedly frightening Londoners while dressed as a clown.

British police have made an arrest in the case of a person in a clown costume who deliberately frightened people on London streets.

Police said on Tuesday they had arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of a public order offence stemming from an incident that started Saturday night in west London and ended early Sunday.

Scotland Yard says there have been a small number of suspicious clown incidents reported in London - apparently inspired by clown-related cases in the United States.

Police Commander Julian Bennett said three of the London incidents amounted to criminal offences.

He says police expect such incidents to increase in the weeks before Halloween and that additional "reassurance patrols" will be added.

Police in other parts of Britain have reported similar cases.

Harrison1991

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arrested guy was trying to surprise men. But he even didn't think that people might be frightened for his creepy clown.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have often pondered about donning a gorilla outfit and scare people jogging at wooded areas like MacRitchie or Pierce Reservoir. It will be fun to video their reaction and post it on youtube. Just wonder what is the charge if some public person doesn't see the humour in it and lodges a complaint to the cops. Hopefully they won't send a hunter with a high-powered rifle and shoot me in the butt! I'll get the SPCA to sue the bastard!

Cheers!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have often pondered about donning a gorilla outfit and scare people jogging at wooded areas like MacRitchie or Pierce Reservoir. It will be fun to video their reaction and post it on youtube. Just wonder what is the charge if some public person doesn't see the humour in it and lodges a complaint to the cops. Hopefully they won't send a hunter with a high-powered rifle and shoot me in the butt! I'll get the SPCA to sue the bastard!

Cheers!

You will be tranquillised then mate with a male gorilla....