• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Jo Teo: You Don't Need So Much Space To Fuck! Make Baby First, HDB Later!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Josephine_Teo_September_2016_(29908295102).jpg
    Josephine_Teo_September_2016_(29908295102).jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 667
  • josephine2.jpg
    josephine2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 671

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the correlation between space and standard of living? And our ceilings are already lower by around 20cm compared to neigbouring countries. We are literally squeezed left right and up down. Installing a ceiling fan is an issue for many hdb dwellers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psst... I once knew of a chiobu who slyly admitted to fantasising sex on the beach.
Understand the ambience, under the stars, rolling waves et al.
But what about the sand getting in the way? :eek:

must be near tidal waves in order for rolling waves to wash away sand from body, especially between the thighs. otherwise, sandy coitus is extremely discomforting and painful.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She is speaking from experience. During her school days, teen jo have done sex up teem times with the neighboring school boys
in places like toilets, chapels, under the desk, behind the tuckshop, inside the schoolbus, and of course in the bushes too.
Her husband probably been banging the cleaning lady in the pantry and the maid inside the closet.

No wonder her face look so familiar!! Now I remember. we are same age, so I think she sucked my cock before at a party back in Pre-U.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Psst... I once knew of a chiobu who slyly admitted to fantasising sex on the beach.
Understand the ambience, under the stars, rolling waves et al.
But what about the sand getting in the way? :eek:

Only a mangina thinks about the sand getting in the way. A real MGTOW would offer to drive her to the nearest beach to fulfill her fantasy with him.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A Snr MOS? We must be the laughing stock on planet earth. I am so ashamed to have this moron as a leader m.

BBC carried the news some 8 hours after it was on Straits Times.
Our neighbors carried it on NST shortly too...

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a mangina thinks about the sand getting in the way. A real MGTOW would offer to drive her to the nearest beach to fulfill her fantasy with him.

A REAl MGTOW will not even think of driving a female to anywhere or getting close to even one.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cannot figure out how to have sex in limited space. Maybe Joe, or some PAP chiubus, if any, can demonstrate the various patterns in parliament so the entire nation can learn from the elites how to have sex in limited space?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cannot figure out how to have sex in limited space

ah Jo zeh zeh can lo

but if Halimah then banyak susah lo

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just cannot figure out how to have sex in limited space. Maybe Joe, or some PAP chiubus, if any, can demonstrate the various patterns in parliament so the entire nation can learn from the elites how to have sex in limited space?

all these positions can be performed in the confines of a walk-in closet.

image.jpg